chapter 11

I woke up, not knowing where the hell I was. I looked around and landed on my body. I was completely naked in a random bed! I turned over to see a sleeping Kian next to me.

I had sex with Kian.
I cheated on my husband.
what is wrong with me.

my head hurt so bad. I had to get up and leave. I gathered my clothes around the room trying not to wake up Kian.

"hey sweetheart. woah. uhm Gabby?" he said.

"uh yeah hi Kian. did you know about this?"

"no babe. I was completely hammered. didn't remember a thing."

"me either. well let's just forget about this whole mess and I gotta go." I said. I walked out of Trevor's house and got into my car which was surprisingly still there.

*skip car ride*

I got home expecting to find Hayes but he was no where to be found. till I got to the kitchen, there was a note.

it read:

Hi Gab,
Trevor drove me home last night cause I didn't know where you were. I thought you went home but then you weren't here so I just thought you stayed at Trevor's. so I left you there. I had to go to Nash's to work some things out and get my mind off some stuff, I'll see you later.

xxHayes

after reading the note, I felt my stomach turn. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. it's just the Alcohol. it's just a hangover, but i remembered, I stopped taking birth control because Hayes and I were trying for a baby. and Kian being drunk and stupid, probably didn't have a condom.........

GUYS OMGGGG LIKE THIS IS GETTING CRAZY AFFFFF!!!!! sorry you haven't heard from me in a while but we've been taking these stupid state tests and yeahhh well what's gonna happen next?!?!?! didn't see this coming huh!! hit the favorite button if you like this story! peace loves(:

xxAbby