chapter 8

no one votes for my story so I'm just gonna update because whatever😅

The next morning I woke up in Hayes arms. last night was perfect, it's all I could think about. I snuck quietly out of his arms, kissed him on the forehead, and went downstairs.

I started thinking about the decision we made last night. Are we really ready for a baby? Am I pregnant? Do we want a boy or girl? all these questions stormed around in my head. Then arms wrapped around me and snapped me out of my trance.

"Hey babe are you okay?" he asked.

"yeah Hayes I'm fine."

"Okay." he said kinda scared.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just so stressed out. I think I need a day. just a day out." I said.

"Well how about I take you on a nice romantic dinner tomorrow night?" he asked.

"Hayes that would be great." I said as I kissed his lips.

*the next day*

It was almost time for mine and Hayes romantic night out. I picked out my clothes and placed them on my bed for after my shower. I picked out my short black dress with one strap that goes over my shoulder, and my black pumps. (the dress is based off my best friends homecoming dress) I quickly showered and changed. I applied some light makeup and decided to curl my hair. I felt like I was a little to dressed up but it was my one night I wanted to look flawless for Hayes.

I walked downstairs to see Hayes watching tv all dressed up in his black blazer and black slacks with his sperrys. I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"babe you look amazing." he said.

"you look great too." I said with a smile then pecked his lips.

"well we should get going now Gab." Hayes said motioning me to get off his lap.

"where are we actually going Hayes?" I asked.

"somewhere." he said.

we both got into the car and drove for about 20 minutes before we arrived
at 'Bon shapeto'. (totally just made that name up😅) this was one of the most expensive restaurants in the city.

"Hayes we can't eat here, it's to expensive." I said.

"you deserve it Gabby." he said taking my hand in his and kissing it lightly.

we walked into the restaurant going up to the host and asking for a table for 2.

the host walked us to our table. the restaurant was so nice, they had live music, dimmed lights, roses in vases, candles on every table, it was so romantic. before Hayes sat down he pulled out my chair for me to sit down then pushed me in a little. he's such a gentlemen.

we looked at the menu and laughed at some of the prices because they were so ridiculous. but I decided to order some seafood thing and Hayes ordered the closest thing to a cheeseburger😂 our food came and we ate and talked and laughed and it was just what I needed. although I would've been happy with a table and some food at McDonald's with Hayes. but he's great, who am I kidding, he's perfect.