chapter 6

I sat there shocked. Shawn Mendes, married to my best friend, expecting a baby, just called me gorgeous. Is that even right?

"Well thank you Shawn." I said.
"Gabby I've always loved you. but you were Hayes's and I was Ashley's. it just couldn't work." he said getting closer to me.

"uhm Shawn, what are you doing?" I said backing away.

"What I've always wanted to do Gabby." he said as he grabbed my face and tried to kiss me.

"Shawn! get off me! we're both married to separate people! your expecting a baby what the fuck are you doing!" I said.

"I still love you Gabby. Nothing will change that." he said.

"Shawn! What are you doing!" yelled Ashley storming out of her room.

"Uh Ashely hi, I was just talking to Gabby about us and the new baby." He said like nothing happened.

"Oh that's great babe!" she said.
she suspected nothing. she believes everything Shawn says. if I let him go any further with what he was doing, he would've tried to do more to me and lie to Ashley.

everyone went back into their rooms. I didn't really feel safe in that house anymore so I decided to return one of Hayes's 94 missed calls.

H- Gabby where are you? Are you Okay?

G- Hayes I'm fine. I just went to Ashley's to get my mind off everything that happened.

H- Oh thank god your okay. I was worried sick about you babe.

G- I'm coming home though. I miss you so much.

H- I miss you too babe. hurry home.

*hangs up*

"I love you."