chapter 10

a couple days later, Hayes and I got invited to a party with the o2l guys. the party was actually at Trevor's so we started getting ready.

Hayes picked out some khaki skinny jeans, a plaid shirt, and his Jordan's. I decided to wear my blue bodycon dress and some black pumps. We both put our outfits on the bed and went to the shower😏

When we were done showering we got dressed and headed over to Trevor's.

*couple hours later*

"would you like another drink mam?" said the waitress (or server or whoever is the person who walks around with drinks at parties)

"uh yeah sure." I said taking the drink that was handed to me. i probably shouldn't have taken this drink. I think I've already had one to many..

I look around to find Hayes, and he's passed out on the couch. As I turn around I see Kian standing over me.

"hey beautiful, haven't seen you in a while." said drunk Kian.

holy shit. I used to have the biggest crush on kian. he used to like me to but we never had a chance to date because of his tour and stuff.

"hi Kian, I've missed you." I said falling over into his arms on accident. I'm probably a little to drunk for this.

"why don't I take you upstairs and you can lay down and sober up huh?" he said picking me up bridal style and carrying me up to Trevor's spare bedroom.

we got upstairs and he laid me down on the bed and crawled in right next to me.

"how have you been princess?" He asked me.

"eh same old same old how about yourself." I mumbled.

"I'm great now." Kian said moving over on top of me.

"Kian what are you doing?" I asked.

"you'll see sweetheart." he connected our lips and he began moving his hips in a circular motion on top of me. I didn't even stop it. all my life I've been dreaming of this.

the kiss got deeper and deeper. he slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. I accepted and our tongues fought for dominance. he began taking his shirt off and after that, I didn't remember a thing....