chapter 12

I really messed up. what if I am pregnant and it's Kians? Hayes will never forgive me no matter what. and I can't just not tell him. there's no way to reverse the clock back to a couple drinks before things got out of hand. I really really messed up, and there's no way to fix it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay in my bed, thinking and thinking and crying and crying until I hear the front door open.

"Honey, I'm home." Hayes. I say nothing until I hear footsteps heading upstairs towards our bedroom. I quickly wipe away any tears that are still fresh in my eyes and pull out 'The Fault in Our Stars' and pretend to read it.

"there you are babe." he said. I can't even look at him without feeling guilt shoot through my body.

"yeah, I'm right here." I say.

"Gabby, are you okay?" he says.

no.

"yeah I'm fine." I said.

"how was your day?" he says.

horrible.

"it was great." I say shooting a fake grin at his adorable face.

"that's good babe. well I love you so much." he says kissing me on the lips. I try and kiss back but I just can't. I can't do this to him. I need to tell him.

"No gabby really what's the matter, you didn't kiss me back." he said, I can see the hurt appear in his eyes.

"Hayes, I.. I.. I.."

"spit it out."

"Hayes, I slept with Kian at the party and I might be pregnant.."