Chapter 2

"I didn't know you were a cook Hayes!" I said.

"Yup I've learned by watching my mom for the past 17 years." He said.

"I gotta go to the grocery store to pick up a few things then I'm going to Matt and Vanessa's house to see their new baby. Wanna come?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sure lemme just change real quick and I'll be right down." He said running upstairs.

*at the store*

"What's on the list Hayes?" I asked.

"Oh uhm lemme check. We need milk and eggs an-"

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU HAYES GRIER!!! HOLY CRAP EVERYONE ITS HAYES GRIER!!" An old fan screamed through the store. I didn't know they remembered hayes Grier. He's 21 and married.

"Uh yeah I'm Hayes Grier." He said kind of irritated.

"HOLY CRAP WILL YOU DATE ME!!" The fan screamed and got in his face.

"Get off me! I'm married don't you see the ring and the beautiful girl over there!" He said showing her his ring and pointing to me.

"What the hell. You could've done way better." She said walking away fast.

That's when I had enough. I started balling and ran to the bathroom.

"Gabriella Grier don't make me come in there." I heard outside the bathroom door. It was hayes.

"Go away Hayes. Everyone hates me don't you get it?" I said.

"Everyone doesn't hate you because I don't hate you. I love you Gab and nothing will ever change that. Now will you let me in so I can show you how much I love you?" He said.

I opened the door and saw hayes standing there. He saw the tears in my eyes and came over and wiped then away.

"I love you Gabby. I love you with all of my heart." He then connected our lips. His soft lips moved in motion to mine. His kisses aren't rough, but they are soft and peaceful and nothing in the world could be better.

*at Matt and Vanessa's*

"Oh my gosh Matt she looks just like you!" I said holding baby Espinosa. (A.k.a Lila)

"Thank you I've been told she has my eyes." He said.

"And she has my nose." Said Vanessa from the kitchen.

"Can I hold her?" Hayes asked.

"Of course baby." I said handing the baby to Hayes.

Awh my baby holding another baby😍 I snapped a quick picture before he gave her back to Matt.

"Well congratulations guys! She's beautiful!" I said.

"Yes she's adorable. You did good Matt." Hayes said patting Matt on the back. What dorks these boys are.

"Bye guys." Me and Hayes said.

Skip the car ride.

"Awh Matt and Vanessa make cute babies!" I said.

"Yes they do! I hope that's us one day." He said.

"Me too baby." I said giving hayes a peck on the lips.

Haha long chapter guys. But I'm really liking this story!

What's gonna happen after hayes and gabby get home from seeing the espinosas baby?

Love you guys!

~Abby