Chapter 10

My bad yall, wit exams, then the holidays, and my ass had writers block. Shit been fucked up lately but I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging.

Dom POV
I was waitin for asia to get back but something just felt off, like yall ever get that feelin like some shit finna happen but you don't know wtf it is?

Ion know maybe I'm trippin, I need a fuckin drink and to find zay. ZAY damn I was so worried about getting in asia pussy I forgot I came for zay. WHY TF AM I A DUMBASS SOMETIMES.

I run out the room and continue looking for zay but next I know it's fun shots and everybody screaming and running. Damn we can't have one damn party without somebody gettin shot, niggas annoying asf bro.
I run to go find asia in the kitchen but she wasn't there. Where tf this bitch go, great so now I gotta find her ass and make sure zay ok, ik Alex ass ain't here she don't even like parties like that.
I run to the back yard and I see asia but she wit ashely.
Why tf she wit that hoe. "Asia, we need to go. Now." She looked at Ashely before running over to me locking our arms together. I start walking away and side eye asia " why was you wit her"
"I didn't know her and Alex broke up and she was tellin me why and how she wants her back. I didn't know it would upset you so much. I'm sorry baby, let's go home and I'll make it up to you" she said licking her bottom lip slowly.
Damn she know what that does to me. I grab her arm and drag her to the car. I'm finna fuck her whole body up even if it fucking kills me!!

Imma update again later but it's 12:35 in the morning. And I got school so I need to sleep!! Goodnight yall❤️

Love yalll❤️🤍🖤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎