Chapter 4

Dom pov

I went upstairs with alex and zay behind me giggling about some shit. i changed my clothes and got in bed with zay on my left and alex on my right. As soon as im about to close my eyes i feel someones hand on my stomach, i tense up a bit "Don't play with me alex, go to sleep" "what, i just like how smooth it is. zay feel it" before could say anything zay hands were on my thighs "I like how it is down here instead." I'm finna fr fuck them up ion care if they drunk or not, they betta cut it out now.

"If yall dont take yall asses to slee-" i was cut off by alex kissing me. i was about to pull away but i lost control and gave in. dammit this wasnt how i wanted to do this but shit i cant hold back no mo.

No one pov

Dom kissed alex back with so much lust and force. Dom bit on alex bottom lip asking for entrance but alex didnt give it to her so dom gripped alex's ass making her gasp and dom took advantage of that and shoved her tongue down alex throat with her hand wrapped around alex's throat. Zay smirked at the sight in front of her and started undressing them and herself then went to attack dom's neck with harsh kisses and bites making dom moan in her kiss with alex. Alex moved from the kiss to pull zay into a heated kiss, Dom started kissing them both down their bodies as she layed them down.

Dom left hickeys down their bodies till she got in between their legs. Her hands slowly traveled up and down their legs slowly teasing them. "Come on s-stop playin nigga" zay said moan at dom's touch. Dom raised an eyebrow "nah y'all wanted to play so let's play" Dom said laughing which zay and Alex rolled their eyes at. Dom stopped laughing looked them both in the eyes with anger "So we roll in our eyes, huh?" Dom said in a low voice sending chills down Alex and zay spine before they could take back what they did dom was already holdin rope and glarin at them.
"So we bein disrespectful now huh, Ight let's be disrespectful together" dom said smirking at them as they slowly bagged back but she grabbed their legs and tied them to the end of the bed and tied their arms to the headboard. "W-wait wait dom we ain't mean it" "nah it's to late for that" dom said before she shoved two fingers in both of them makin them scream in pain and pleasure. 
Dom roughly fingered them as they screamed and moaned and right when they were about to cum she took her fingers out and walked to the closet. "D-dom what's that" "you'll see baby" she covered their eyes with a blindfold and started rubbing on zay's body while kissing alex's. She got in between her legs and roughly sucked on her clit while shoving 3 fingers in zay roughly going in and out until they came but dom didn't stop just switched making them cum again and again while they begged for her to stop when they came for the 5th time, She pulled away and the girls sighed believing it was over.
Dom went to her box and grabbed two vibrators, as bad as she wanted to use her strap she knew they weren't ready for that. Dom walked to the bed and smiled seeing their swollen pussy which was still wet and leaking cum. Dom ran her fingers over them makin zay and Alex hiss at how sore and sensitive they were down there. "O-ok we get it, we're sorry dom just untie us" zay said still tryin to recover while Alex nod agreeing with zay. "Ight, but you have to say 'I'm sorry daddy' first" dom said smirking while zay and Alex both shook their head sayin 'no way in hell' and 'fuck no not happening' and dom just shrugged and shoved the vibrators in them while they scream and whine at the feeling " imma give y'all one mo chance" dom said and crossed her arms.
They still shook their heads no believing dom wouldn't do it. Dom turned the vibrators on and put it on level 2 and watched as they moaned and moved around the bed. She turned it up to level 5 watching them scream as the vibrator hit their sweet spot over and over and they came but the vibration only got higher "FUCK DOM S-STOP-OH SHIT" Alex moaned out as she came for the 8th time tonight and zay came for the 9th. "Say it and I'll turn them off" dom smirked loving the scene in front of her. But zay and Alex's pride was just to big to say it so dom turned it up to the highest level. Zay came for the 12th time ready to pass out soon but only to be woken up by the vibration and screams at the pain and pleasure when she finally came for the 15th she gave in "OK OK IM SORRY D-DADDY YOU WIN" zay screamed and dom smiled stopping her vibrator and untying her arms and legs. Alex had came for the 16th time before she gave in too "I-IM SORRY DADDY" she screamed out as she came.
Dom untied her arms and legs and watched as they went limp. She carried them both to the bath she prepared and changed the sheets. When she got back to the bathroom she saw them pasted out in the tub. Dom laughed a bit then put them in one of her shirts and layed them in bed. With her in the middle and they snuggled in closer as sleep took over them.

Everything was perfect nothing could ruin how she was feeling how any of them were feeling.

Or that's just what they thought.......

Welp I hope you guys liked it. Sex scenes aren't really my thing but I had to give you guys something right😉
Vote and comment I really wanna know your opinions

Love yallll byeeeee😘😘