Chapter 6

Dom POV
Yo I gotta be trippin. I seen her die, am I high nah I would've remembered smoking or some shit. "How are you here" that's the only thing I could really think of. I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy asf but how. Y'all see Asia was the only other girl or person period I've ever loved other then Zay and Alex. While they was playin around and kept playing games like they wasn't feelin a nigga Asia came right up to me and took what she wanted. She ain't play games and told me she wanted me and we was gone be together. I liked that about her she was straight forward but could be as ruthless as me when pissed off. Plus she's crazy possessive and sometimes that shit scared even me but ik her and she's a angel ive fell for.
" Well I miss you too baby, come here" she said bringing me closer to her then kissing me and I couldn't help but kiss back. I mean can you blame a nigga, a girl I fell for and who I thought was dead just came back to me hasn't changed a bit. I wrapped my arms around her waist getting lost in the feeling of her lips and having her back in my arms.
"Well we should get going you two obviously have much to talk about" I heard zay's voice from behind us. Oh FUCK i forgot they were here shit shit shit I can't let them leave after what just happened with us but ik I really need to talk to Asia.

"Oh you guys are still friends I see. Alex. Zay." Asia says party annoyed I can tell. See Alex and Zay never liked Asia, they always said she was shady and couldn't be trusted and they had a bad feeling about her but come on I know that's not true. Asia on the other hand never liked them because she believes they were trying to take me away and have me for themselves which wasn't a complete lie. Asia and then can't get along for shit and ion know what to do at this point. "Bit-" "Asia, hey" Alex cuts Zay off before she could finish what she was going to say.

"What were you sayin little girl?" Asia said referring to Zay sense she's younger. Oh shit this finna turn left real quick "Oh I can show you a little girl, dom knows all about this "little girl" and learned even more yesterday-" "ok I think that's enough-" "She may have learned a little more about you but I'm back now and I'm sure she wants something more ........mature. I mean come on your not even 18 yet sweetie why don't you go back to your little high school-" " Asia that's enough-" "And why don't you go crawl back in your little grave-"

When Zay said that idk what happened I just snapped and slapped her. NEVER a day in my life have I ever put my hands on any of them but when Zay said asia should go back to her grave and die idk I just got angry and seen nothing but red but instantly regretted what I did. " Oh shit Zay, I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" " Nah I see how it is" Zay said looking back at me and I could see the bruise on her cheek starting to form, god I'm a fucking idiot, but the look she gave me nearly broke me right then and there. I could see the look of disappointment, hurt, and betrayal in your eyes, I never wanted her to give me that look. Zay walked out the house without a second look at me.

I look over at alex and she was giving me the same look. I tried stepping closer to her to grab her hand but she backed away shaking her head "Alex please I didn't mean to-" "ik but it don't change the fact that you still did it and to Zay of all people. If I would've said it would you have done that shit to me?" I couldn't even answer that shit honestly because I don't fucking know. Alex scoffed "Ofc you would have" and with that she walked out.
I-I can't let the loves of my life just walk away from me, they're my best friends at that. I was about to run after them when I was stopped by Asia " Hey you did what you had to, your better off baby. They left but me I would never leave you. Come on let's go eat and catch up daddy" she started pulling me to the kitchen.

At this point ion know what the fuck to do. Man how everything turn from amazing to horrible that fucking fast my nigga.

'Asia' POV
Now that Alex and Zay are finally gone Dom's all mine. No ones taking her from me. I wouldn't even let my sister take her away. She may think I'm asia and I'm ok with that I mean we're twins so it happened a lot while growing up. But I LOVED DOM FIRST AND THAT BITCH TOOK HER FROM ME, so I did what I had to do, my sister got in the way and I solved the problem and now I'm in her place with my love. Nothing is getting in between us not even little Zay and Alex bitch asses.

So like I promised here's your update you guys. Ian gone lie I nearly forgot😂 but I hope y'all like it. I'll post pictures of the other characters soon and I'll update soon too. Don't forget to comment and vote. Until then HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🍁🍽🦃 AND GOODNIGHT

LOVE YALL❤️❤️❤️