Chapter 15

Flashback 1 week

Dom pov
After I finally got out the house away from asia I headed straight to Alex house but there was no answer but then again her car not here either maybe she at work. Alex worked two jobs, even tho I told her she didn't have to, she was stubborn, man I miss that so much. I headed to her first job at footlocker but they said they haven't seen her all week so I headed to her second job at the club she a bartender at but she hasn't been there either.

Ok now ik something weird going on Alex always been bout her money, my lil hustler. When I got back in the car my phone started ringing like crazy and I see it's asia, FUCK I can't get rid of her, I answered the call. "Hey baby, wassup" "where are you I woke up and you just left how could you just leave me like that dom, come back home" ok she's definitely changed she has never been THIS demanding and clingy "imma come home when I'm ready I got some business to handle" before she could say anything I hung up the phone just for her to blow up my phone every single second.

I had to find Alex and I needed to do it soon then I remembered the life 360 we had on each other. It was supposed to be a joke but whatever. As I checked it said they were both at ******** street so I headed right over there and realized this was where some girl had her party. When I knocked some dude opened the door looking annoyed but ion give no fucks fr "Zay and Alex here?" The nigga looked at me weird like he ain't hear me like do you understand the words coming out of my mouth " Ain't nobody here but me so sorry wrong house" before he could close the door I put my foot in the door cause now I'm losing my patience "Look nigga my phone told me they're here so have you seen them" I showed him a picture of them and he looked pissed "yea ik her dyke ass she stole my girl from me and made me look dumb" I realized he was talking about Alex. Wait wtf going on cause now I'm lost " What tf are you talking about"

"My girl ashely and I, the crazy ass friend of your shot at us then after kicking us out had the nerve to come back and run off wit my baby" As her was talking I realized this the nigga that the hoe cheated on Alex wit and he just called her out her name, yea I got something for his ass but first I need to focus on Alex and Zay rn. "Wait you said ran off, wym?" " ashely took her and left I haven't heard from either ever since but that's good ian need ashely anyways she was begging for my dick not the other way around" he scoffed then shut the door yea imma definitely come back for him but dude fr a pussy boy finna cry over nasty pussy, dats crazy I could never.

So ashely and Alex ran off? Nah that don't seem right to me, at all. Alex hates her after the situation she's never take her back. Then my mind went back to the night of the party when I seen ashely and asia talkin. I was so distracted by pussy I never asked any real questions like how'd they know each other and what all were they really talkin about. Now I'm getting a fucking headache where tf are my babies, how do ashely and Asia know each other, and who the hell is in my house rn cause that's not my asia.

I started to head home thinkin about how I'm going to figure everything out and keep asia off my ass. First I had to figure out who asia was, what tf really happened during the year she's been away. I have to find a way to get some answers outta her but make sure I'm not to obvious. She's super smart and very heartless when angered so now I'm gonna have to be very careful.

As soon as I parked the car asia was already on porch angry. I rolled my eyes I can't wit her rn my head is killing me and I have a lot to figure out. "Where have you been? Who have you been with? How could you just leave me here without a word I was worried about y-" "please SHUT TF UP" I yell I couldn't handle her fuckin voice anymore.

"You have been with me since you've been back and honestly driving me crazy with the nagging and smothering just stop it already or I might take my gun and shove it down your throat then pull the trigger letting you choke on your own blood" I said massaging my forehead walkin past her to sit down.

"How fucking dare you threaten me when I have just been here wit you. Why can't you just fucking love me and just be here for me you don't need anyone else I am here I am perfect for you and I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE TAKE YOU FROM ME. OVER MY DEAD BOD-" I couldn't take it anymore and shot her in the side of her stomach just to shut her up cause god how did I actually love her at some point.

I called one of my man side wrap up her wound and tie her up in the basement. Before he took her I searched her and took out her phone using her thumb print and started going through it to see if I could find anything useful. As I was lookin through it all I seen where facts about me, pictures of me EVEN OF ME FUCKING SLEEPING. Wait a minute some of these are pictures of before she came into my life a couple weeks ago, now I'm officially freaked out this bitch is crazier than I thought she was.

As I continued searching all I seen was things about me until I seen a message come through from two unknown numbers " Alex is being stubborn but she'll learn to love me soon and accept she's stuck wit me and me only" " Zay is also being difficult out here, she even has been tryin to escape but I got her locked down in the basement, she's not going anywhere any time soon." As I continued to read their past and present messages my blood just boiled more and more .

They kidnapped my babies, they're hurting my babies, THEY TOOK MY BABIES FROM ME. I'm going to completely tear everyone single one of them apart and they will suffer idc how much they beg I'll rip their tongue out if I have to. As I kept reading and going through I found out where ashely was keeping Alex and where whoever this hoe is keeping Zay. Now I just have to head out there but first I had to figure out what to do with the disgrace in the basement.

Knock knock knock

Who the hell is it now, it's like everytime I'm about to do something someone's at the door. I open the door and to say I'm in shock and creeped out would be an understatement. How is this possible!?!??

"Dom hey" I just continue to stare cause it's not possible, I just- how is she- am I losing my mind, ik I smoke a lot of weed but this is next level

"Asia?"

SHES NOT DEAD fr this time. Gotchu sorry it's taken so long honestly I had to reread my own book to make sure everything made sense and also I have to go back and edit a lot of mistakes idk how I missed them. Anyways see you guys soon love y'all❤️‼️