Chapter 7

Zay POV
Ion believe this shit. I just fucking admitted my feelings to her bitch ass and she picks that wanna be 5 cent piece of nothing hoe. She slapped me. Dom has never put her hands on me, it ain't matter if we was mad at each other we never put our hands on each other. I feel nothing but anger and betrayal. How tf she gone do that shit to me, I get I may have crossed the lin- No what hell nah that hoe had it comin I ain't finna apologize for shit, cause I'm far from sorry.

I walked out the door not wanting to look like a bigger idiot than I already fucking do. "Zay, Zay wait up wait for me-" "No Alex, just leave me tf alone man" I said tryin to get away from her because her ass ain't no better she technically just said the same shit as asia bitch ass. Saying just because I'm a little underage like come on man, how tf you gone deny my love for you knowing you feel the same all because I'm 17. Dom sells fucking drugs and kills people but I'm a little underage and only for a couple more months at that, but Yk what fuck them.

" wait why are you mad at me wtf I do" Alex said tryin to catch up but Ian answering ion feel like arguing right now I just hoop go tf to sleep bro. " Yo real life stop ignoring me zay" " why Alex, so you can tell me I was wrong for what I said. That I should just try to get along wit her, That ain't me Alex, I'm done acting and putting up with the bullshit" I look at her dead in the eyes cause I want her ass to hear every word. " You just broke my heart and Dom just added onto the pain. I'm tired of chasing you and her,I'm tired of the girlfriends, I'm tired of hearing 'your still a kid Zay' 'your still so young you wouldn't understand' 'your to young your not ready' or even better 'We can't be together because your too young and your just a kid' so sense I'm just a fucking kid leave me tf alone and go find some other bitch who I know for a fact isn't going to love you like I do or ever could. I'm tired of the games and hints Alex, Yall still my best friends, that ain't change but imma just take some steps back cause I'm tired of getting hurt."

I walked away and got in my car. Ion even know where tf I'm going I just wanna drive and drive and get drunk and forget today.

DING DING
I look at my phone to see who is was. Oh fuck her again my nigga. I see it's from Layla, she this girl who been tryin her o get wit me for a minute but ion know something off about her and she loves being flashy and shit and I'm just not wit all the wanna be the certain of attention and shit plus that girl can't stay in a relationship for 5 seconds and Ian nobody's experiment.
I check my phone to see she invited to me to some party at her house. Shit the bitch may be a little to much but I need a break from all this and to forget today Ykw fuck it.  I texted her saying I'll be there. Great now I gotta go home take a nap and get ready.

I'm finna party like a mothafucka and ion wanna hear shit from no one.

Alex POV
After what Zay said I realized she was right, damn we did do that a lot. Everytime dom and I had a problem about something we would try to keep Zay outta it sayin she was to young to understand. I never thought about how much that affected her, I just wanted to keep her innocent and young, I thought we were protecting her not hurting her. Oh god I fucked up, and I fucked up bad.

I head back home cause to much shit happening today and I just wanna sleep. I pull up to my house but I see ashely sitting on my front step. Wtf yo Ian got time for this, not today.

"Why are you here man Ian got time for yo shit today" I said walking up to the front door but when I looked at her, her face was fucked up and she looked pretty messed up. "Your little boy toy get mad at you?" She looked at me like I was crazy " No your crazy ass best friends happened, Alex baby I'm sorry" she said while trying to come closer to me but I ducked her shit and move to the door opening it and tryin to walk in. " it's funny how you insult my best friends and say your sorry to me in the same damn sentence." I say laughing and throwing my keys on the couch

" ok I get it I messed up but please it didn't mean anything. I-I was just angry at you and h-he-" "who the hell was he?" I wanted answers. I'm tired of the games I just want the straight up truth rn. "He was just some guy-" "STOP FUCKING PLAYIN WIT ME ASHELY, Who the hell was he and how many times?" She jumped " some guy I met when I was out with the girls some months ago, it was just a few times and I'm sorry I don't know-" "Here?" "Y-yea but I-I-" " Get tf out and leave me the hell alone or I swear to god I will do worse to you then duck up your face." Then I left her there and went to my room, Ian got time for this it's to much shit to think about. Dom ex just came back to life, Zay's beyond mad at dom and I, Ashely ass won't go away, then dom and Zay confessed and I technically did too so idk what's happening with that. Yo WHAT THE FUCKKKKK what did I do to deserve this shit bro.

Ashely POV
I won't let you go Alex. We supposed to be together, only is and if you don't see it then ig I'll just have to make you see it. Starting by getting rid of Zay and dom. No ones keeping us apart my love. I walked out the house closing the front door thinking of how I'm gonna get rid of them, Trevion's sister is throwing a party tonight I bet zay's dumbass is gonna be there. Oh poor little Zay sorry but your in my way.

Told y'all I would update soon😂 so don't forget to comment and vote and tell me what y'all think‼️ I'll try updating whenever I can and I'll be free for a couple days so I'll be updating quite a bit these last couple of days so your welcome boos❤️‼️ anyways byeeeeeee

Love yalllll💙🖤💚💜🧡❤️🤍