Chapter 11

Alex POV
I walk in the party and everybody was lit but I couldn't see Zay or anybody I know so I start walking through the crowd tryin to find the kitchen but I stop when I see that same nigga from a couple days ago. This nigga was just a hoe all around I see. First he fuck my girl in MY HOUSE AND BED. Now he here kissing on some bitch neck. Man whatever nigga ain't my problem no more, I'm done wit her and everybody she ducked me over with.

As I'm about to walk away I see the girl that the night was sucking on look at me wink and wave, which cause him to look up and see who she winking at and see me. He looks mad asf, nigga she obviously want more and you ain't doing something right. I looked at him and waited for the Nigga to say some shit to me and watch I beat tf outta him, but he just walked away, that's what I thought scary ass pussy.

I go to the kitchen to get a drink and see who I'm pretty sure was ashely head outside with two other girls but I get to see they face. I'm trying not to go out there and see wtf going on or wtf she doing but I face got a bad feeling all around like some shit happening.

After a couple more minutes I picked up my drink and headed outside to see wtf she up to and I see ashely, asia, and some other girl standing over someone but I can't see clearly who and when I was about to go closer, my shoulder was grabbed and I was yanked away only to see that nigga, AGAIN. Only this time he had a fucking fun aimed at me.

"Yeah remember you had yo gun at me like this, how you like it now you stupid ass dyke." He yelled and I just looked at the dumb nigga, THE DUMBASS DIDNT EVEN TAKE IT OFF SAFETY.

After he seen I wasn't scared or talking he got mad and was tryin to figure out why his shit wasn't like it's supposed to and took the safety off and accidentally shot into the air and everybody start running. I kick him in his stomach and he dropped the gun, so when I tried to go for it something hit the back of my head and I'm about to seconds from passing out.

"Wtf did you just do to her. Baby are you ok?" I can only hear but ik that voice anywhere it was Ashelys'.

"Why do you care about this dyke ass bitch anyways, how could you want her over me" he yelled and that's it I'm out.
Everything goes black and quiet. God don't let a nigga be dead please.

I'm so fucking tired, I'm finna take me a nap. Talk to y'all later tho. Love yall🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎❤️