Chapter 9

My bad yall, I was reading this book and got so into it I forgot all my own book😂🤷🏽‍♀️. But here y'all go

Zay POV
I pull up to the party and it's already packed. I walk up in the house and all you see is bitches shakin ass, people making out on the couch's, people heading up stairs, people outside smoking weed, and my favorite and thing thing I need most rn people drinking and playin drinking games.

Before I say hey or anything to anyone I head over there taking to shots of whatever drink I seen first. I didn't wanna remember today. Everytime I think back on everything that happened between last night and this morning, i can feel my heart break all over again. Ion get the shit man but maybe it's because 'I'm too young to understand' fuck outta here wit that shit man.

I take two more shots before some chick come over asking me to dance. Shit, why not. Shorty was bad plus I can feel my drinks kicking in.

She turn around so her back was to me and I put my hands on her hips while she start grinding and rolling her hips on me. Damn shawty had a fat ass and she bad asf. Sense Alex and dom wanna play with they little girlfriends or dolls, why shouldn't I have one of my ow- " Bitch get tf off my girlfriend and leave before we have some serious problems how" aannndd there goes my chance.

I knew who that voice belonged to and honestly Ian wit her shit today, like why tf she do that shit. "Layla wtf, why you trippin already" I was starting to grow annoyed already like come on bruh I came to have fun not deal wit some shit tonight. "Baby Yk I love you and we gone be together whether you like it or not. I mean come on Zay stop playin Yk you feelin me" she say tryin to touch all put on me, man why tonight.

"Actually I don't and you for real need to get over this obsession wit thinkin we gone be together, ion like you like that Ight" that was the last thing I said before walkin away to have another drink, a nigga just can't have fun for one night, damn.

I drink everything in my cup and man did I feel all of it hitting me at once. I head outside to get some air and see it was barely anyone around so that helped cause it wasn't as noisy either. While I'm thinking and tryin to control the alcohol in my body, I felt someone tap my shoulder, man ion wanna talk to no one why tf can't people leave me tf alone.

I turn around to see ashely, I know I'm mad at Alex rn but that's still my nigga and she still hurt her so why would she be dumb enough to come to me. "Are you dumb or just crazy?" I ask walkin up on her cause I'm already pissed and seein her face ain't making it much better.

"Yes, yes I am crazy. Crazy about Alex and your in our way" Our? Wtf she talkin about. Next I feel someone hit me in the back of my head wit something metal and before I pass out I see Layla.
"Don't worry it'll be just us soon baby" she saids standing next to Ashely and Asia. Wtf

But then I hear a gun shot and yelling and everything goes black.

A couple hours before

Daijah POV
Dom and I pulled up to the party at exactly 7 and it was already crowded. We walk in and I can tell dom is looking for someone. We just got here who she tryin to meet all fucking ready.

"Hey baby I'm finna go get us some drinks stay here Ight" before I could say no or anything she was gone. WTF ughh. I see some girl come up to me she look like she still in high school or some shit.
"You dom's girl?" She yelled over the music
" yea who's askin?"
" my bad I'm Layla and I need you to stay wit dom and keep her away from my girl, cool? Good"
"Wait who's yo girl?"
"Her names Zay, she's dom's best friend but I can tell they are more and I want Zay to myself"
" well then we're at a agreement. I need Zay and Alex away from dom so she can forget about them and only care for me"
"Ion know about the Alex thing but I can keep Zay away. I know the perfect place to take my baby. But I do need Alex away too so what we gone do about her?"
" I have no problem killin her-"
"Over my dead body you'll touch her" I look over to see some girl standing not far from us.
"And you are?"
"The person who's going to keep Alex away if you can keep yours away, names ashely"
"Daijah"
"Layla"
Ion ever trust no body and ion do teams but if we all want the same thing then I have no problem workin wit them.
"They ain't just gone stay away from each other, what we gone do about that" I said tryin to figure out how I was supposed to separate them.
"I can take Zay away. I have this house in up in the woods pretty far from here. But she ain't gone come willingly" Layla says letting out and frustrated sigh
" I have a house in the next city over but she ain't gone come willingly either" as Ashely was talkin I came up wit a plan to get them away
"Ight so here's the plan We do Zay first, and we gotta do it fast. Someone distracts her and another knocks out from behind then Layla can take her up to their cabin and make sure it's looked and everything cause she'll try to leave for sure." Layla nods her head
"Is Alex coming tonight?" I ask Ashely as she thinks then nods her head
"Ok whatever we do we can't let any of them see each other tonight and we'll do the same wit Alex and you take her away. Then we all have our girls"
We all smirk knowing this has to work. I head back downstairs and see Zay walk through the door I hurried and went to dom and took her to the back.
"Hey baby wassup why you pull me back here" dom said lookin at me confused. Then I see Zay taken shots and start dancin wit some girl.

"Nun daddy I just missed you that's all" I wrap my around her neck. Technically I'm tellin the truth ion like being away from her cause I start to miss her. When I look back over I see Layla and Zay having a pretty heated conversation before Zay goes back to drinkin then heads outside. We have to do it now. I look at the girls and they were ready.

"Hey how about you wait in this room for me and I'll go get us some drinks then we can play" I whisper in dom's ear then put her in the room and close the door before heading outside. Zay was pretty far from the house and looked zoned out. I picked up a metal pole that was outside and hid as Ashely went in and tapped zay's shoulder. Zay didn't seem to happy to see her either.

"Are you dumb or just crazy?" Layla and I snuck up behind Zay. "Yes, yes I am crazy. Crazy about Alex and your in our way" before Zay could say anything I hit her in the back of her head making her fall. "Don't worry it'll be just us soon baby"

But then

POW POW POW

(don't do me Ian know how to make gun sounds😂)
But anyways y'all I made this one a little longer then the others for being a day late. It's 12:40 in the morning here I need to go to sleep before I be all cranky tomorrow, I'll update soon. Byeeeeeee

Love yall❤️💜💚💙🤍🖤