Chapter 12

Zay POV

God wtf my head hurt like hell. I open my eyes but shut those right back because of the sun all up in face. I tried bringing my hands to my face when I feel metal around my wrist. Wtf. I snap my eyes open to see I'm handcuffed to a fucking bed yo, How tf I even ge- then shit start coming back ohhhh those crazy son of a- "Oh great you're awake baby" I see Layla crazy ass

"Wtf Layla let me go what tf wrong wit you" I scream at her but she just smiled and crawled on the bed and started bringing her face closer, OH HELL NAH, I tried moving my face or whatever I could do "oh come Zay Yk you want me, stop playin" Oh I see now this bad breath fishy pussy bobble head ass bitch is delusional.

"Bitch I don't want you, YOUR ASS IS DELUSIONAL" after I said that she looked pissed asf but ask if I give any fucks. "Fine until you get rid of that nasty attitude and just give up and love me you can stay locked to this bed. You are mine now, I tried waiting but nooo you wanna play cat and mouse well guess what I caught you, I caught my mouse" I just stare at her blankly like bitch what
"I'm not gone be here long, Someone's gonna realize I'm gone and come for me you $5 bitch"

"Oh you mean dom and Alex yeaaa I doubt that, Alex ended up back with Ashely and they went on a get away to mend their relationship and dom is stilled pissed at you and pretty sure she thinks you're still pissed at her plus with her being so pussy whipped for asia she'll be to busy for you anyways soooo yea you're not going anywhere."

Wait Alex got back with Ashely after everything she went back to that bitch, I guess dom and I were rebounds and she went back to the hoe that's gone hurt her all over again, and ofc dom wouldn't notice she picked that bitch over me before and she'll do it again but I can't show Layla I'm scared or that ik she right but......

Dom, Alex if y'all wanna make shit right hurry y'all asses tf up and get me away from this hoe.

One thing I know for sure I'm doing when I get outta these cuffs is strangling this crazy bitch until I hear her dying breath.

Hey y'all sorry I just disappeared I had writers block and was going through personal shit at home but I just wanted to give y'all a little update.

Love yall🧡💛💚💚🤍🖤💙💜❤️