Chapter 8

Dom pov
Asia and I been spending this whole morning and afternoon catching up. Turns out when that cabin burned down she made it out but still hurt and passed out somewhere near the woods. Someone found her and took her to the hospital and she was in a coma over the last year and when she woke up she started looking for me but I had left town to. Get away from all that after I thought I saw her die. Then she found me and my mamas is back in my arms.

But I can't help but feel like something ain't right. She ain't actin like she used to she huggin on me more and smilin more and ion know she just not like she used to be. Maybe it's me and I'm trippin or it's the whole nearly dying thing. Imma try and keep my distance a bit for a minute and just see what happens and maybe this weird feeling will just go tf away.

I also need to take a step back so I can figure shit out with Zay and Alex. Especially Zay, I fucked up bad putting my hands or her. I'm such a fucking dick. I have to talk to her but ion know where tf she at. She won't answer my calls or texts, I can't go over there because asia ass won't leave me by myself for 2 seconds and I'm not taking her over to zay's that'll only make shit worse. UGHHHH THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP BRO

"Hey baby I was invited to this party by my friends who know some girl named Layla and I want you to come with me" asia came and sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. Damn I missed looking at those beautiful eyes tho. I let my hands wonder to her ass, cause shit shawty got a ass ass. I guess I could use some drinks and if it's a party in this city, Zay always knows and is always ready to party no matter what. So if she there I could slip away asia and talk to her and apologize, cause this shit real life eating me.

"Yea baby let's go get ready for the party" Asia kissed my cheek then ran upstairs to get ready. God please let tonight go right.

Alex POV
I woke up and seen it's like 7, damn I slept all day. I look at my phone and seen I was invited to some party and some chick named Layla house. Honestly ion like people but on the other hand I need a fucking drink and get out of my head. Man fuck it why not, what's gone go wrong at a little high school party anyway.

So I'm finna go out to eat and they was taking to long to bring my food so I did a little update until my food came. I'll update some time later yall. Byeeeeee

Love yall ❤️🧡💙💜💚🤍🖤‼️