6. Everything About You

A/N:

Hope you all had a great Christmas

Thank you so much for all the support I get from you! I means so much to me! Here's chapter 6, just for you my loves :)

Tell me what you think in the little comment box at the bottom of the page :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Everything About You

"So you're Swedish, right?" Niall asked as we entered the elevator to go down to the ground floor. He glanced a little at me with his blue eyes and I nodded.

"Yes. I usually live in Stockholm."

"That's really cool!" the blonde guy said with his Irish accent. His blue t-shirt matched his sky blue eyes perfect and the light brown color of his shorts looked really good together with the blue. "So you talk Swedish?"

"Yes, obviously," I answered him with a smile. My long blonde hair was now pulled up in a high pony tail to keep it out of my face.

"Cool! We actually learned some words in Swedish when we were here for the first time but I can't remember them... Gosh, that was so long ago..." Niall said and disappeared into his own thoughts for a while.

"Is he - Mr Styles - always like that...?" I asked gently. The knot in my stomach didn't want to go away, no matter what I did.

"Nah... He just broke up with his girlfriend, Tahlia, and seems a little stressed right now... And I'm sorry about that with the limousine. Harry... He just needs to get accepted for now. It'll probably go away while he has settled down a bit," Niall answered with a smile.

"Had they been together for long?"

"About four months... But I don't think Harry really loved her the last months..."

The elevator stopped at the ground floor and we were greeted by Louis, who breathed heavily outside the elevator doors. He had bent forward and was resting his hands at his thighs, covered with khaki shorts.

"Wait... for... me..." he said while he tried to lower his pulse. "I want... to come... with you..."

"You ran down the stairs, didn't you?" Niall asked him and the brown haired guy brushed something off his white red-and-blue striped shirt. His brown hairline was a little sweaty after his run down all the stairs.

"Yeah," Louis breathed and Niall started laughing.

"Why didn't you just call me?" he asked while I tried not to laugh at Louis next expression. He stared at the phone Niall was holding in his hand like he was trying to burn it with his invisible laser gaze.

"Playing Superman again?" Niall smiled and Louis started smiling.

"Someone said SUPERMAN!?" he screamed and people in the huge lobby started to give him weird looks.

"Come on, guys," I said with a smile. "Lets finish the shopping..."

To be honest, I'd never been to Malmö, which made the whole thing a lot harder. I didn't know where we should go to get the men's underwear and hygiene stuff Mr Styles had wrote on his list. If he'd been a woman, I'd say he forgot his toilet bag, but I didn't know if men used toilet bags... Did men use toilet bag? Gosh, I had to ask someone about it! Could you walk into a store and buy male toilet bags and female toilet bags? Were they different? Interesting question...

Anyways, I called a taxi that picked us up outside the hotel a few minutes later and when the driver asked us 'where to' I told him we were going to the nearest shopping center. The man laughed at us, asked if we were tourists, but then he noticed Niall and Louis. He spun around in his seat and stared at them with huge eyes and open mouth and let me tell you one thing; we were lucky he hadn't started driving yet. I actually felt quite awkward sitting between the two extremely famous boys while the middle aged taxi driver was drooling in the front seat. I tried to melt together with the black furniture that covered the seats and wished I could turn invisible. I hated the attention, even if he wasn't noticing me at all.