27. Heart Attack

A/N:

I just got so sad after I'd published last chapter. I won't say why, just that I became very sad. It's heartbreaking to hear that I ruin this story. You have no idea how hard I work every single week with writing the chapters and planning. It takes so much time and effort. And to read those kind of things is really hurtful.

The winner of the last competition is...:

@l_ffel

and @SimplyEffectivexx was close second :]

Congratulations! Both of you have the opportunity to get a cover if you want to :] I'll PM you either way.

DON'T FORGET TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NEXT CONTEST IN THE END :] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Chapter 27 

Heart Attack

Packing my things in Karlstad was heartbreaking. I kept reminding myself that my last week with the boys had just begun and that I had to make the most out of it. One week left with Harry. With Niall. With Louis. With Zayn. With Liam... It was just so hurtful to think like that. Seven more days and then I would have to go back to my normal life with my old boyfriend, my dad and my brother. I would have to find another job and keep earning money while these wonderful boys were touring the world...

I put my 'I

I wasn't hungry at all when I had finished packing. All I felt was this constant aching in my stomach, a constant reminder of that my time with the band was running out. I had nothing to say, nothing to talk about, as we made our way to the restaurant to grab some late breakfast before we were heading to the airport. Em had left last night and was already safe and sound in Stockholm with her loving parents and perfect life. Well, maybe she had changed her mind about a certain boyband, but otherwise, things were back to normal. I wished things could turn out that way for me too.

But I knew it couldn't. I was never going to get over this 'crush' on Harry, nor be able to forget the moment we had had together. I was probably going to cry myself to sleep every night just because another day had passed. To say goodbye to them was going to destroy me, I knew that for sure. I just don't wanted to show them that.

After a breakfast, where none of us spoke very much, we headed back to the hotel room to collect our bags before taking a minibus to the local airport. This time, I didn't get all stressed up by the atmosphere. Instead, I was just walking slowly next to Harry, trying to keep my thougts away from the fact that this was going to be the last time I was flying with them. Next time we were on an airport, I would have to say goodbye to them, not being able to follow them on the plane. I would just be able to stand there, watching their backs as they would disappear out of my life forever.

"Jess...?" Harry asked and nudged my arm. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah... Sorry."

"What were you thinking about?" he asked and stopped walking. The other four boys and two security guards were walking ahead of us.

"That it's only one week left until I will see your backs as you are leaving me...," I sighed and felt my eyes sting a little.

"Don't say that... You're making me depressed...," he answered as we started walking again. The other ones hadn't noticed we were behind them.

"Sorry, Harry... Don't think about it, okay?" I asked him. The last thing I wanted was to make him depressed.

"Okay, I'll try... Why don't we think about last night instead?"

"Last night?" I asked and tried to pretend I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Yeah, you know... When we were snogging in the bathroom...?"