30. I Should Have Kissed You

A/N:

Winner: 

@lightweightx :]

Congratulations! :D The chapter will be dedicated to you and contact me if you want a cover xx

Hey, lovely readers! I just wanted to thank you so so so so so so much for 100 followers/fans and 12 thousand reads! I means so much to me

Just thought I'd let you know that I've been working on chapter 38 for a while now. I want it to be perfect, that's why I start so early. I really want it to turn out as I want it to and I'm also going to add a huge detail into that chapter (you will understand why it's taking so long when you read it). I actually think that little (well, quite huge) detail might become a characteristic feature for me as a writer and my fanfics. I really hope that I can keep doing this (the surprise) for every fanfic I write, because it's so funny. I actually might have found another hobby :D

Okay, enough meaningless talk... Here's chapter 30 of Up In My Head:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 30 

I Should Have Kissed You

"Yeah, I'll be there."

"Do you promise?" Harry whispered and gently stroke my cheek.

"Yes, I promise. Lou wouldn't let me skip it anyway... Apparently, she's found 'the perfect dress' for me and if I would skip the event, she would break into my room and drag me to the address...," I said and a small smile appeared on my lips. I could actually see her do that...

Harry seemed to be able to see it to, because he smirked and put a lock of blonde hairs behind my left ear.

"Yeah... And I'd help her..."

"Oh really...?" I teased him and felt his eyes study my face. A deep blush entered my cheek as his fingertips brushed over the warm skin and he chuckled deeply.

"Yeah... Doing anything without you seems so meaningless..."

His words, gentle and kind and full of emotion, warmed my heart so much, made it grow bigger and bigger for every second I spent with him. Was it possible for a heart to grow this much? Wasn't there any risk at all that your chest would blow up form the your constantly growing heart and endless love for another person? It sure felt like that, that this wonderful dream would end with a horrible heartbreak. I tried to avoid the thought of that a horrible heartbreak was exactly what was waiting for us.

Harry's and my bathroom had become out little hideout. It was the only place where we could be alone but even there, we had to be really quite in case someone would hear our little conversations. But they never did and we kept standing by the washbasin, talking and blushing and kissing. If people knew about us, everyone would definitely freak out.

"You better get going...," I said, but didn't want him to leave me. I felt so good being near him, like everything was okay. I forgot my economical problems for a minute, forgot about my troublemaker of a brother and my father. Alex was never on my mind anymore, but it still felt weird to think about him as my boyfriend. Compared to Harry, it felt like Alex barley knew me, and we had been together for over a year. But Harry didn't know me either and that made me feel bad, too. I hadn't told him much about my earlier life, but the past didn't matter. What mattered was the fact that Harry actually liked me the way I liked him and that was worth everything to me.

"Probably..."

"Or Louis will come and get you..."

"And we don't want that, do we?"