Chapter 13

A/n:Guys if you cant understand my stories please read back the previous chapter(chapter12,11-)its because i havent update for soo long!sorry but here's the update^^

YOONGI POV

I woke early this morning cause i need to clean the house.But before i get up from the bed i look at the person lying beside me with her eyes still closed.I take a quick peck on her forehead then walk out the room slowly not wanting to disturb the sleeping beauty.

I start to sweap the floor at the living room.Our living room is quite big so i think it will take time for me to  finish it.After how many minute my work done.

Next,wash our clothes.I put all the clothes that already used to the washing machine and press the start button(A/n:I dont really know about washing machine that much hehehe).I just need to wait for it.

While waiting for it to finish,i decide to prepare breakfast since it's already 7:23

I was cooking,when i felt someone was watching me.I look behind and found hyunmi also looking at me with her eyes half opened and half closed.I chuckled at her cutness."You're awake or not?"i asked while walk close to her.She nod saying that she's awake."But not fully awake"

YOUR POV

He always make my heart beat crazy!He walk close to me then place both his hand on my cheeks.I can feel the awkwardness right now."What are you doing?"i asked sounding lazy but actually i can feel butterfly all over me."Aigoo..my wife is so messy!"he said while running his fingers on my hairs.I can feel shiver through my spine when he do that.

"Yoongi..stop it"i said.He let go his hand then smil-wait!is he smirking?!he smirk then walk back to the kitchen."Arent you going to eat your breakfast?"i walk to the table and sit next to yoongi.I was eating the food he cooked.Yoongi stare at me then to my food,then back to his own food.I looked up to him and watch him eating his food."Yoongi-ah,is there something wrong?"

He looked at me back then smile awkwardly."Nothing"then he smile."I know there's something right?please tell me.You're making me worried!"he chuckled at me"Just that...when we eat..you...,""...I what?"i asked confuse"You never feed me"he said then smile.I watch him as he continue eating his foods."Hmm..yoongi"he looked at me"Yeah?"he said confusly."Open your mouth"i asked as i try to feed him.He nod.After i feed him he smile widely while munching his food.Cute!i thought.

I was washing the dishes when a pair of hand grab my hand from the back(A/n:You know what i mean?their position looks like they're back hugging^^).At first i was shocked but then realize that it's yoongi.His hand touches mine while i was cleaning the plate.You can say that he was helping me washing the dishes.

I can feel his warm breath on my neck cause he's too close to me."Hyunmi"he called me out softly."Hmm?"i hummed"Can you do me a favour?"he asked"What favour?"

Author note

Ok guys!i know i havent update for soo long!Im really sorry.I think i was running out of idea.As you see on this chapter,its not that good ㅠ.ㅠforgive me!but still i really appreciate your support!thanks for reading,voting&comment.I hope you guys still continue on supporting my story♡love you readers~^-^