Chapter 2

YOUR POV

Hmm i think after seeing him make me feel better now.Now i know who is my soon-to-be-husband and he's look kind.Someone knock my door"Come in~"revealling your eomma"Sweety,i have something to tell you..""What is it?"its look really serious thought"You're going to moving at yoongi house..and it will be tommorow,so you should pack up your stuff now"seriously?we even not married yet but i have to live at yoongi house?but what if he do something to me?'im thinking negative now'"But why so early?we just met yesterday and now....""I already ask him to take care of you,trust me arraseo?""Nae eomma"i lowered my head."And he will taking you tommorow"then i start to pack my thing then go to sleep.

THE DAY~

"Sweety,wake up""Nae...".then i get out from my bed then headed toward my bathroom and take a quick shower after that wear my favourite clothes*I dont know how to describe her clothes^^*then bring my bag pack down stairs and wait till yoongi arrive.I just keep playing with my phone when the door knocked"I will open it"i said,since my mom was at the kitchen.I opened the door and there yoongi stood up straight in front of me.

SUGA POV

What take it so long to open the door?then..."Owuh,yoongi-shi.come in i guess?"she offered,then i nod.then suddenly her mom come out from the kitchen and interupte me"Owuh,you're here"she said with smile on her face."Nae mrs park,so should we go now?"i asked"Owuh okey,hyun mi sweety take care of yourself arraseo?""Nae eomma"then we bow and headed to the car."Let me bring your things to the car"i offered,she jus nod shyly.

YOUR POV

There are a long silent in his car then.."If you're tired you can sleep,i will wake you up when we there"he said"No,its okey""Okey then"long silent again...i hate this situation.can't he just ask me some random question?"Didnt you want to aks something about my personality?"i star the conversation and its continue until"Here we are"he said.seriously,is this really a house cause its too big!!"So you're leaving here?alone?""Yeah~and yes its only me who leaving here,until you came.."he smile.then i fell im blushing right now!!!that smile!!I cant control myself.He search for the key and the door then open.You were like 'O'.You really amazed how big is his house."And btw,the guess bed room is too far from my room sooo.."I really scared when im alone or in the dark.I dont know why but my mom said its similar to fobia. but i just think my brain turn to negative when im alone or in a dark place."Errr.."what should i say??"If you that scared we can share room,but there's only one bed so use to it arraseo?"its better then nothing"Nae.."i replied.we then headed to his room.i cant believe that im going to sleep with him..in ONE BED.

SUGA POV

Her mom already told me all about her even her favourite food,favourite program,favourite book and..her weakness.mrs park said that hyun mi scared being alone or in the dark.its because hyun mi can think negative thingy fast when she's alone or in the dark place.So i offer her to sleep at my room with me.We then arrive at my room.then i place her luggage"You can first take a shower if you want to,while im going to cook for our dinner arraseo?"she just nod then i walk away throught the kitchen.

YOUR POV

I wear my PJ and headed towards the kitchen to help yoongi.Then i found yoongi waiting for me to eat with him."Do you wait to long?""Aniya,lets eat before the foods getting cold"he said and smile at me.Urgghh,please stop giving me that smile,did he want me to die infront of him.I eat then suddenly"Uhmm,how is it?""What?"what was he mean?"My cooking?..""Owuh..its really good.i dont expect a boy like you can cook""Thank you,btw you are the first girl that taste my cooking"i fell like im blushing right now!!!"Are you blushing?"he ask,i can heard his laugh."Ok,you can go to room first while im gonna wash this dishes..""No,let me wash the dishes""Why dont we wash the dishes together then.."i nod.

We wash the dishes and suprising suga was HOLDING MY HAND."Uhh,why are you holding my hand?"i ask suga then smile and said"Can't i hold my soon-to-be-wifey?""But its fell awkward you know""You should use to it"he said and give me he's smile then continue washing the dishes.I just stare at him and smile.

Author note

So this is chapter 2,sorry if there a lots of wrong pronoun.I hope you like it.Thank you^-^