Chapter 10

YOUR POV

Yoongi was sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around his body.I walk to him and sit next to him.I saw he opened his arm to let me join him,i then move close to him as he wrap half of the blanket to me and half for him.(A/NI hope you guys understand....:)cause im not good at explainning)

But i still refuse to face him cause im still angry at him because of last night..

He try to look at me but i avoid and try my best to look away."Yah~are you ignoring me?~"he ask cutely.I cant do this!!hold on hyumi,try to make him guilty..."Actually...."i cant finish my sentence when he cut me"Actually you are still angry right?"i didnt reply anything after that.

He leand close to me and place his chin on my shoulder.I then move my head slowly to face him,cause i dont want to accidently kiss him.He look at me and smile while showing his teeth.Then i can fell the hug became more thight."We are married anyway"as then he close his eyes.I dont know what to do as i feel sleepy.I then when off to dreamland~

YOONGI POV

I woke up to find my hyunmi sleeping peachfully next to me on the couch.I cant believe that i slept at the couch.I then carry her bridal style and walk upstairs to our room.I place her at the bed then i kiss her forehead.I went downstairs to cook breakfast.

I was cooking when a pair of arms hug me on the waist.....

YOUR POV

I open my eyes to find that i was in our room.Did he carry me all up here?

I got up the bed and headed downstairs not minding to go to the bathroom first.I walk to the kitchen.There's yoongi cooking.Should i tease him?

I walk to him slowly and back hug him like what he did yesterday.It make a sudden suprise for yoongi.You know i was the one that planing to tease him but it end up ME being tease.

When i was back hug yoongi,immediately he turn him self to me and hold me thightly as he leand closer to me and whisper something.Its really make me shiver."Morning honey~"with his sexy voice.Its make me blushed more."Honey..?"then yoongi chuckled.

Author note

Ok that's for chapter 10. I cant think of any idea this time but i still want to update.I still hope you guys like it ㅠ_ㅠ i will try to update an interesting chapter.Thanks for reading my story:D!