Chapter 5

YOUR POV

After arrived at home we walk to our room.He got to bed early.Actually at this time he always make lunch for us but it's okey this time cause we eat at the mall.

I never see him like this...'should i ask him now?'I seat beside where he is lying with his pillow on his face"Yoongi yah...emm,are you alright?"i ask"Yeah im alright,im just tired after we go to mall"he moved the pillow on his face and looking at me with a weak smile"Are you sure?cause i can see that you're not""Yeah,im sure.Don't worry..im just tired and need to sleep""Ok then"'I will just ask him later'

YOONGI POV

Dreamland~

I stood there waiting for her cause she want to talk with me.I think it's really serious.Yeah she's my girlfriend,we've been date for about 2 years and i really don't want to loose her cause i love her.I can see she's walking towards me.."Jagiya~what do you want to talk about?""Yoongi...,actually it was just...let me tell it straight away.Yoongi actually i don't love you seen this year..i like your friend Min ki.I just want to date you cause i want to be close with Min ki""So..all this time you are just using me?bu-but how about my fellings for you?i really love you yongsun ah(random name^^)~please don't leave me"Mianhae yoongi yah~i-im really sorry for using you.I don't mean to hurt your fellings...sorry i have to leave.."then slowly she walk away.."No please don't leave me..please no"

YOUR POV

I walk upstairs to wake up yoongi for dinner.He have sleep for about 5 hours.When i open the door,i can hear yoongi murmmer something.i walk toward him and look at his pale face closely..he's sweating,he's dreaming that things again.."No please don't leave me..please no"he murmmered.I shake his arm and slowly he open his eye.He woke up "Are you okey?"i ask with a worried expression"Hyun mi yah~emm i don't know how to tell you this but..""Tell me".

He tell everything about his dream and his past..now i understand why he always get that dream."About the mall yesterday..she's there,at the candy store..""Jinjja?that girl?Does'nt she's married already cause i see that she's holding a little kid with her"he just make an i-don't-know look at me."Do you still..love her?"opps i slipped!such an embarassing question..urgghh"If i say yes..,would'nt you be jealous?"he said with a teasing sound"Im not jealous!"ughh i think im blushing because of embarassment.."Aww so cute..my little puppy is blushing^-^"after he saying that i fell my face was all red now..and since when he dare to call me little puppy?

I hide my face with my hand.I can fell a pair of hand taking off my hand from my face.He then looked at me straight to the eyes and slowly his face closing to mine..'Oh no,what should i do?why am i not stoping him from doing that?'his face now a inch close to mine.then he kiss my cheeks"That okey,you are more cuter when you are blushing"he said and smile at me.I just open up a topic so it would'nt be awkward"I cooked for dinner.Lets go down before the foods getting cold"i said.he then nod.

Author note

Sorry when it's too short..hope you guys like it^-^thanks for reading♥♥♥