Chapter 11

A/N soo sorry cause not updating for soo long(i guess?)but here chapter 11
:D

YOONGI POV

What should i do?i cant give my feeling for two person.I think i still love youngsun and im happy that she's coming back,but how about hyunmi?i also love her and we are married anyway.

As i was resting on the couch i feel someone was behind me.And i know who it was.I act like i dont know that she was behind me.Is she trying to scare me?before she could do what she want to do i grab her hand and she look suprised"Gotcha!"i said happily.She pout."Aww my puppy is pouting~"i said making her blushed.I patted my hand on the couch beside me asking her to sit next to me.

"How do you know i was going to scare you?"she asked while taking a sit next to me."I know because i love you...."then i lean closer to her until our face was only a inch that we can kiss.Then i stare into her eyes then to her lips.She got shock and push me away."Dont do that!"  "Do what?do this?"and again i lean closer to her and take a quick peek on her lips."Yah!!"i just chuckle cause she look really cute when she's angry.

YOUR POV

You know i was still thinking about that day.Of course i wouldn't forget about that time when i saw yoongi with another girl.Perhaps,is she his ex girlfriend that he had tell me?Yeah~maybe she is~But on how yoongi act this few days...its like nothing had happen.Is he even love me?or that girl? i was really curios.Should i ask him?

"Yah,why are you daydreaming?"he ask."Uhmm,nothing"i reply."Something wrong?""Uh,yoongi can i ask you a question?"He make a curious look."What is it?" i take a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh."Do you still see or go out with your...ex?"He didnt answer for about two minute."I..i..," "Just tell me yes or no"he sigh and look down."Yes...,but its only because she want to meet me!"he explained.

"Only that?nothing else?what did she said?"

"She said that she want me back"

"Then...what did you said?"

He just keep silent.Then i walk away to our room.

YOONGI POV

I feel like my heart broke into pieces.I feel like i've betrayed her.What should i do?

Someone text me and i lazily read it.

Youngsun~

Hey,are you free today?if not lets meet at the park.I have something to tell you:)

i sigh.Then i reply her text messege

to youngsun

Yeah im free.I also have something to tell you.meet you there

Then i changed and headed to the park.

I arrived at the park an i saw youngsun wearing a dress and heels.I walk to her and she approch me."Hey"and try to show her sweetest smile."Hey"I replied back."So what do you want to talk about?""Have you think already?" she asked"Think of what?" "About ours..i want you to be my boyfrie,"She can't even finish what she want to talk cause i cut her off"Im married,and there's no way that we could be togethere,and i don't even love you anyway.I love my wife and i will never gonna leave her because of you.So from now on i don't want to see you"i said coldly.

suddenly she burst into tears.And she run away.

Author note

Here's the update.Hope you will like it :D