Chapter 14

YOUR POV

"What favour?"i asked curiosly."You know what i want"he whisper to my ear.'What's with the sexy voice?!'

"Wha-what do you me-mean?i dont understand"actually i know what he meant by."Don't act like you don't know what i want.."he whisper again but this time his lips touch my ear."Not now okey?im not ready yet"i said."What about that time?"he asked then smirk."That time you force me to do it!"i yelled softly.

Then he release the hug and laugh."I was just testing you okey?"he said between his laugh."Not funny"i replied."Yeah its not,but you should see how you look earlier"he said and again laugh.

________

We were on our bed ready to sleep,but then yoongi switch off the light making me startle."Yoongi-yah!why do you switch off the light!you know i scared of the dark dont you?"i said."You don't need to scared.Im here"he said and hug me thightly."I cant sleep if the light was off!"i told him but no reply."Yoongi-aa~"i shake him.He pulled me close to him and thighten the hug.His nose touch mine and i can feel his warm breath.I close my eyes and try my best to sleep.

________

I opened my eyes and look at my husband face.'But wait,why is he smiling?'

"Yoongi,are you awake?"i asked but no reply."If you're not going to wake up then,no morning kiss for you"i said and giggled.Then his smile became wider as he heard what i told him.He open his eyes slowly as if he really just awake.He look at me"Where's my morning kiss?"he asked then form a kissy lips.I laugh at his cuteness.I give him a kiss on the lips for about two second."What?"i asked as he frowned."I want a long kiss"he told me but i just stick out my tounge.

I sit at the edge of our bed followed by yoongi."Can we go somewhere today?im boring staying at home"i told him."You mean a date?"he smirked."Yeah~"i laughed."How about shopping?"he offered"sounds good"i said and smile.Then i took a bath and get changed.

____________

Mall~

YOONGI POV

We decided to buy some coffe first before we go around the mall.We ordered and wait at a table.We talk and talk when someone interupte us."Hyunmi unnie!"the girl said.Who is she.Then hyunmi look shocked"Eunmi!"she stood up and hug the girl.

I also stood up"Yoongi this is my sister eunmi.She just got back from US"she introduced happily.I nod and smile then bow"Annyeonghaseyo,yoongi ibnida.nice to meet you.But i never no that you have a sister"i said."Yeah~you know we were married when she's at the state"she explained.

I nod."What are you doing here anyway?"hyunmi asked."Just roaming around"eunmi laughed."Okey i need to go now.Mom told me that i have to be home before lunch time"we nod"Anyway,your husband really is handsome.You're really lucky unnie"she said and slightly laugh.I smiled at what her sister said."You look pretty too,like your unnie"i smile widely."Hahah,you're soo sweet"she said.Then we bid goodbye.

We took our coffe and walk out.We walk around and spotted an accessories shop."You want to go there?"i asked.She nod."Kaja"

We look at the different things inside like necklace,bracelete etc.My eyes caught a couple necklace.I decided to buy it secretly.'I will make this as a gift since this is our date'then a smile curve on my lips.

After we go to that shop i brought her to a park to take a walk.As we were walking

"Yoongi"someone shouted.We looked at who is the person an saw youngsun."What did she want now?"She walked towards us and stop right infront of us."I just want to tell you that im not going to stop from wanting you and i will get you no matter what!and you.."she pointed her index finger to hyunmi."..you..you will regret if you dont go away from yoongi!"she said making me loose my temper.I clenched my hand into a fist but i hold it up.Then hyunmi look at me with a keep-calm face.I nod.Then youngsun walk away.

"Sorry.."i said with a sad tone.She giggled."You're cute"she pinched my cheeks.Then we headed home.

Author note

Chapter 14!i have something to tell you guys.Can you guys please read this story-

You're mine(Jin ver.) by Iyahhmz_igot7btsarmy

and she is my donsaeng(little sister)anyway!please support our story!Love you readers♡Armys.xoxo