Chapter 8

YOUR POV

As i was cooking at the kitchen...someone was back huging me.Yeah~you guys already know who it was right?hahaha."Yoongi~im cooking right now"he just ignore and continue to hug me as i releas his grip from me."Hmm..fine~_~"he pouted.I just smiled looking at him.He's cute^^.

YOONGI POV

Hemm..i want hyunmi~_~'Its not like what you guys think it is!'I walk to the couch and take the remote control and start to press random button.I was boringly watching the tv.I stood up and walk to where hyunmi was.She's in the kitchen.Idea pop in my mind.Im going to back hug hyunmi^^hehehe.As i hug her thightly,i can smell her perfumes.She smells good*-*."Yoongi~im cooking right now"she said.I just ignore her and continue to hug her more.Then she released my grip from her."Hmm..fine~_~"as i pouted she just curve a smile on her lips.Ughh that lips!

She call me to go to the kitchen."Sorry,im lazy to cook today so i only made seaweed soup for you"she said with an im-really-sorry look on her face.I make a smirk."Look like someone will get punishment huh?"as i said that hyunmi raise her eyesbrows."Punishment?what punishment?"

"You will know later"that all i said.

Author note

sorry its a short update^^

looks like yoongi had change a bit right if you know what i mean^^