Chapter 7

Author note

sooo sorry cause not updating for soo long..but i decide to update this..hope there's still someone that read my book^-^enjoy..

YOUR POV

As i woke up...its already in the morning?!sh*t im gonna late for school!!.(sorry for the badwords anw!!)I got out from my bed and run to the bathroom.I take a quick shower.Then dry my self,wear my uniforms and headed down.I forgot to tie up my hair-_-'

As i run downstairs,yoongi stop me as he stood in front me."Yah!im gonna late for school!"but he held my hand."Why are you rushing your self?late?are you blind?its still 6:12 in the morning you silly"he chuckled."what?its still early?owuh i thought its already 8:12!"he pinched my cheeks and dragg me to the kitchen.I just let him do it."Sit"he demand me,while pulling the chair for me.I just nod and sit.He walk away i think to take something?he come back with a plate on his hand."I cooked breakfast"he smiled cutely."I know,you're not having your dinner lastnight,so i bet you're hungry"isnt he sweets?XD

"Yeah...im really hungry"i said with a pout face.He smile and pinch my cheeks for the second time."Stop pinching my cheeks!"i groaned."Eat~"I take a spoon and start to eat.He cooked bacon and eggs.I know its simple but who wouldnt like it if the one is cooking for you is him right?hahaha.After i finished i took the plate and start walking to the sink when yoongi stop me."Let me~""No..Let us~"then he nod with a smile showing his teeth.

After finish washing the dishes,i start to walk out the house while fixing my bag at my back.When i just about to leave the house he stop me again."What?"i ask with a curious look."Are you going out with that hair style?"he asked.yeah~i forgot.But then yoongi lift his arm to tie up my hair for me.His face is a inch with mine..i can fell his hot breath.Im blushing!!>_<i look away so yoongi couldnt see im blushing."Is my puppy blushing?"yoongi said after he finished with my hair."N-no"i shuttered."Im going"and bid goodbye.before i got out from the house...he kiss me,i mean he kiss my cheeks."Are you sure you dont want me to take you to school?""Its okey""Okey,but promise me to take care of yourself arraseo?"he said.I nod as i giggled.

I dont even want to think about yesterday.That girl...who is she?did yoongi love her?if only yoongi know how hurt i am seeing him with other girls....

Author note

I will update the next chapter soon when i can^-^thanks for reading!!love you readers