Chapter 15

so i finally had motivation. yay. there is an author note at the end. alright now lets get on with the story 

izuku pov 

i re awaken in a familiar room. i suppress a sigh. i hoped it was all a dream that maybe imaged to escape. this time i wake up to people around me. i am also chained down to the hospital bed. 

noticing i awoke they stop their conversation, the room now quiet. the awkward silence seemed to last or a good minute. i want to shrink in on myself. i want to disappear. 

while no one speaks i asses whos here and relise there is no way for me to escape. four pro heros were in the room along with principle nezu and recovery girl. I could see shadows outside and knew there were people out there. 

I suppress another sigh.

"so izuku how are you feeling" recovery girl had come to stand beside me. she seemed to be trying to make the room a lot less awkward. i gave a small smile. 

"I'm fine" my voice was hoarse. i cleared my throat. she nodded and went behind a wall. i turn back to face the people in front of me. their eyes haven't left me. nezu is the only on smiling. 

"so izuku would you mind telling us what happened a week ago" asked the principle the smile still on his face. 

no ones pov (because i forgot it was izukus and made it 3rd person) 

"i was out for a week" was all izuku could say disbelief in his voice. 

"yes problem child, you originally woke 2 days after but after your first escape it seemed you needed more rest" 

Aizawa spoke. his voice was gruff and tired. he looked at izuku with tired eyes. 

"so problem child care to explained what happened"  asked Aizawa re stating principle nezus question. 

"um well . . . " 

"do you remember any thing" asked present mic. he was seated on the other side of izuku. 

" kind of every things a bit fuzzy" that was a lie . izuku wanted to know if it was all real if him using his quirk was real

Aizawa sighed 

" I don't think that will be necessary izuku it was indeed all real" nezu spoke up. izuku nodded his head. he took a deep breath and exhaled. 

"so um . . . what is the question you have"  izuku asked his voice felt small. he felt small.  after years of hiding his quirk he had finally used it in front of people. having used it on such a wide scale and for the first time like that he was physically and mentality drained. his brain didn't even have the strength to plague him with any thoughts. his entire body hurt. oh why did he snap. 

"well our first question is tell us what you remember from the usj if you would" it wasn't a question or a request rather a demand shaped in the form of a request. 

izuku nodded. 

 izuku didn't know how to explain it. " I wasn't fully conscious. I could see and make out sounds but every thing blurs together. I felt like I was under water. i was there but wasn't I remember every thing but not in detail" faces and specifics are blurred. all I remember is unleashing my power and using more than had ever had before" 

" so you have know you've had this quirk of yours" Nezu asked 

" yes" izuku responded

" why haven't you said anything or used it full in the past" asked Aizawa

"well you see . . . the draw back is to great I believe you witnessed it yourself at the usj. i want full there. see the draw back o my quirk is that it drives me insane the more I use it the crazier I become. I usually don't use it but when I don't I always have  thoughts and immense pain in my head" 

the teacher and principle looked horrified. izuku was already uncomfortable but now he felt like a freak in the circus. 

"well that's a lot to take in. what exactly is your quirk to be exact?" asked Nezu. 

" i call it wonderland. the tittle kind of explains it. it always me the access and powers of the people form wonder land it also seems to allow me to bring parts of wonder land into this world as you saw at the usj" izuku said. he didn't exactly know the specifics of his quirk he had never used it this much ever. 

"what powers do they grant you exactly" asked present mic 

" well the Cheshire cat always me to teleport like it can. the white rabbit allows me to pause time for a while. the mad hatter and the queen of heart or unknown to me right now. i never really very used them. i have sued the queen o hearts once but it put me under so much strain so i haven't use hers. the mad hatter is another story.  i have never tried his. he never really allowed me access to it" izuku responded. 

the teachers looked shocked while Nezu looked thoughtful. 

"so the main draw back of your quirk is intrusive thoughts and craziness is that correct" Nezu said a though full look still on his face 

" yes - wait the main!" izuku cried shocked. he had only ever had  thoughts now there were more draw backs 

"yes problem child your had extensive wounds littering your body cuts and bruises to be exact" said Aizawa 

" izuku stared 

" not to worry your all healed up now" said Nezu a smile on his face 

" but we cant have a quirk like yours so un trained" he said his smile growing 

" sir i -" 

" so i have decided that you will now be a part of class 1-A!" 

_________

this chapter was 1000 words not including this AN.  any way yayyy i got this out. schools been hectic and i procrastinate way to much. 

my knew story old love new life is ready to go . there are only 2 chapters so far but chapter 2 is over 2000 words and I'm working on chapter three. 

bye ~ 

nightshade