chapter 5

TRIGGER WARNING: intrusive thoughts. Mentions on cannibalism. Sorry in advance

_____
It was late when izuku finally left the park.

Questions were wizzing through his head. He had no idea who that man was yet he was certain he was dangerous.

If the man knew his name even though they had never met than he was sure that he knew about his quirk and mostly what it could do.

He pondered the idea of who the man was on his way back to the orphanage.

While he walked back he heard whisperings around him. The main five were also pondering the idea. He smiled to himself. He was happy to have their help, he treated the five more as friends than servants.

He reached the side door of the orphanage. He dabated going though that way. He decided against it. He had no idea what time it was and had no idea who was up.

He looked around him making sure nobody was there. After he made sure,  he raised his hand.

" chesire cat of wonder land lend me you power of teleportation" he whispered.

In his arm a  cat who was purple and pink danced around on his arm. He felt the power of the small cat flow through him. 

Slowly he reappeared in his room. For a second he couldnt open his mouth. He realized in that seconded

He didnt have one. He wanted to panic but a seconded latter it re appeared.

Be placed his hand on his mouth. Making sure that it was indead there. As soon as he touched his skin he began to think and hear those voices once

What of i ate a human. Just think the, crunch of the bones the chewyness of the flesh. Just th-

He slammed his had onto his pillow trying desperatly to dull the thoughts.

The voices slowly died down. Soon becoming nothing more than a whisper.

He sighed into his pillow, he knew how bad it was to use his power. He knew that he slowly became insane over time and if he contiued to use his power , he would start to have more thoughts like those till those thoughts drove him mad.

He was happy of cpuse that he could stull see and talk to the people of wonder land. He had no control over that but he was happy he didnt go insane because of it.

He smiled into his pillow. He glanced at the clock on his bed side table. It read  1:00 am.

He sighed. His eyes felt heavy slowly he succumbed to the darkness hopeing no dreams would come to night.

_____
Ok so as you can see there was a trihger warrning at the begining of this chapter i just wnated to say those will become more frequent as the story goes on.

Triggering topics such at death, gore,blood, and other things may be in this story.

I forgot to put this at the begining of the book but its better late then never.

There will be a warring at the begining of every chapter of these things are triggers.

Thanx for under standing

Death~