chapter 8

TW: SUICIDAL MENTIONS. ASSWHOLE BAKUGOU.

of there are any other trigger please let mE know.

Izuku's pov

UA was an amazing school. There were so many quirks and people.

Saddly it had its down sides. One of them being my child hood bully was also here and when he found out  i was also there he was not pleased.

Flash back

I  made my way through the hallways on my way to lunch. Shinsou was beisde me.

We talked about our favorite heros and our least favorite. We both agreed that Eraser head was the best and endovor was the worst.

I told shinsou i had to go to the bath room , so well i went.

I walked in And there he was.

Kacchan.

He stared at me through the mirror. Anger. Was all  he gave off. Anger and hatred.

He turned around and stalked twords me. I subconsciously made myself smaller.

"What are you doing here deku" he asked venom lacing his words.

"Um well kacchan i um you uh  i , see go to school here" i said. Gosh  i hated how i talked when i was scared.  I hated it with every bone in my body,

" WHAT! HOW DID A DEKU LIKE YOU GET INTO UA. YOU JUST A QUIRKLESS NOBODY" he screamed at me.

"  i take the um general studys course" i said. Making my self even smaller. 

" pfft hahahahah your so usless im shocked you even made it in hahahahha" he laughed at me.

He stoped suddenly. It flet lile he was staring into my soul.

"But if you ever get in my way deku i will make you wish you took that swan dive" and with that he left.

I sunk down to the floor and currled up in a ball shaking. I barried my head in my hands. Tears streames out of my eyes.

Suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder i looked up. It was blurry and she was hidden mostly. I knew she was a girl. I could only make out the blonde hair to her shoulders and the blue bow in her hair.

"Dont cry my sweet soon we will make him pay. We will make them all pay"

And i once again wa skeft alone. Crying felling helpless.

Saddly that was the beginning of the end.