chapter 13

the darkness was well darkness. it felt as though I was hovering in time then i was out. there was a hand on my neck. four of the five fingers were touching my neck. i felt a bit violated. everyone seemed to take in what just happened. 

I izuku midoriaya was in the hands of a villain. I a civilian was being held, hostage. the teacher there Aizawa could only look at me. he was pinned down by the large bird creator with his brain hanging out. he was beaten and bloody. 

"well well well looks like it's my lucky day. not only did I break into UA but I managed to capture the kid the whole underworld after" the man holding my neck laughed. everyone seemed to freeze. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but I was unable to. 

"oh no there's no way out of this, unless . . .  you use that little quirk of yours," he said a malicious smile on his face. 

I could feel my face whiten. I calmed myself down just a bit. 

" ass I told you before many times I DO NOT HAVE A QUIRK I AM QUIRKLESS" I shouted. I was angry for so long I have managed to keep my quirk hidden from others but this asshole is trying to messenger things up. 

"that's a nice lie you tell yourself and others when in fact you do have a quirk you just sacred of it," he said. his smile widened making him almost look like the Cheshire cat. of course, I was scared. I love my quirk but I don't want others to get hurt because of it. 

I saw others' faces. there were confusion and fear. kacchan looks angry. Alixizi, ray, and shinso looked betrayed. I felt pain in my chest. I didn't want to hurt them. maybe I can hold onto that lie for a bit more maybe just until this is over. 

"I don't have a quirk," I say again. I'm trying too hard right now not to let the anger out. 

"shiagraki we need to leave remember one of the students got out" 

"I know thanks to your lousiness" this man shigaraki was childish. I don't like him I was I wouldn't do to cut off his hea- NO izuku don't think that, don't let her out. 

aw, are you having trouble deciding whether or not to fight? 

(underlined will mean izuku is thinking while the slanted is the girl alright bye) 

go away

how about no 

how about yes I'm sick of you 

aw, you're so mean you know you can just kill him right. 

NO, go away I won't listen to you. 

oh but you know you want to you know you want his blood spilled about the floor his head gone his eye rolled back. you want to cut him up into little pieces. I know that feeling all too well after all I was the holder of this power before you. 

what 

oh you didn't know.

no 

oh, that's too bad I could always help you - 

NO, I won't make deal with you

,oh well I tired.

she turned to walk away. 

just remember I'm always here in the shadows watching. 

she walked away. going deeper into the shadows. before she was gone completely I called to her 

what's your name. 

she turned and looked back at me. she smiles. I was a cold and cruel smile but at the same time soft and sweet