chapter 9

Izukus pov.

I left the bath room after i calmed down. I manged to hide the evidence thar i was crying.

I made my way baack to the lunch room and continued to eat.

It had only taken a week to run into kacchan. Honesty even thoigh the schools big i still sbocked that it took him that long.

Though it had  taken me a few days to figure out how to find the lunch room. The school was so big so i got lost many time luckily i found my way .

All of a sudden a loud alarm sounded. Causing eevr one to jump.

It was one of the emegency alarms.

A boy with blue hair and moved his arms in a robotic maner was tekking every one to ramain calm.

Did they

Nope.

Panic spread through out the lunch room. Everyone was making a Run for the exits witch caused a lot of traffic.

Me and shinou got seperated in  the midst of the chaos. I manged to make my way out of the lunch room into the hall way when i was shoved into the wall. I hit my head. Every thing was a little fuzzy.

Suddenly a saw a small white blurr. I shook my head. It was a rabbit. It wore a black waist coat and a monical. It had a stop watch hooked onto one of the coat loopeis.

It was the white rabit. It was pointing to a deserted hall way.

I followed it. It disappeared when we got to a window that the end of the hall was.

The windoe faced the back to the school and it showed part of the trainimv ground. I was also near the principes ofice or at least i think i was as a mentioned before this school is very big.

I heard a small grumble. I froze i knew it wasn't the principle.  He would have gone to help with the chaous.

I hid by the wall. He wouldnt see me if he came out of the room through the door,  but only if i was careful.  I peaked into the room.

I silently gasped. I couldnt see his face but i knew it was a man and with a bad posture at that. He was digging through a file cabinit.

I could only make out a few words.

"Stupid security.  . . .     Kill  .  . .  .  All might " i couldnt really tell what he was saying but i put two things together.

Kill. And almight. I was frozen in fear.

I watched as he pulled out a file and seemed happy with it. You could hear his chuckling. He then jumped put then open window. And disapeared from sight.

_______

I ran back to the main pack of people. Every one had seemed to calm down.

The robotic blue haired boy was on the wall i heard him shout " it just the meidia no need to panick" i watches as every one calmed down.

the bell rang again signalling the end of lunch. I slowly followed the  large group of people who were making their way back to the lunch room to grab there stuff.

I was internally battling with my self

Should i tell the principle what i saw.

No they wpuld never belive me

But somone stole somthing

Its none of my concern

But i saw it

We're quirkless.

____

No ones pov.

In the ene he never told what he saw. He reamined silent though it would come to bight him in the back very soon.

Ok so i have a question.

What ship should i do for this story.

I have a few ideas such as shigaraki x deku or shin deku, or kaminari x deku. I dont know though if ypu have any ideas let me know.

Just no bakudeku or tododeku i love those ships but Bakugou is mean in this and todorokis is to kind of. But any other ships are welcome