°Fears°

The four boys were all happy, laughing at jokes, puns, and many more. Although Tord seemed to be acting off for a while. "Tord?" Tord turned his head towards Edd. "Hm?" "Are you alright?" Edd asked with concern. "Yes Edd, I'm fine."

That was always his answer every time. No matter who asked him.

"Love? Are you alright?" Tom asked as he placed his hands around Tord's waist. Tord leaned his head into Tom's chest, his ear right where he can hear Tom's heartbeat. "Yes dear, I am fine."

But the thought of after he left to the big city won't leave his mind. What if they leave him? What if this is all an act for karma just like Tord did? Right now, Tord isn't scared of losing his army. He's not scared of dying either. What he is terrified of, is being betrayed.

Tord sniffled and finally came back to the real world. Cuddling with Tom while he's still sleeping. Tord looked at the clock on the desk and it read 3:35 AM. He sighed and hugged Tom even closer. "I love you Tommy.. I want to stay with you forever..." Tord shuffled to get in a more comfortable position, accidentally slightly waking Tom in the action. Tom grumbled and shuffled a bit. "Tommy?" Tord said quietly. Tom tightened his grip around Tord and kissed his forehead. Tord giggled and wrapped his arms around Tom. "Go back to sleep Tommy. I love you." Tom was already asleep, but not too soon after Tord fell asleep as well.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Tom's POV

Tord's gone out of his mind. I'm concerned for him and I really want to help but I can't if he just keeps mumbling to himself and pacing around the room while covering his ears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No POV

The voices were unbearable for Tord.
They're gonna leave you
You'll have nobody left
Tommy will be gone.
Forever
And ever
And ever.

He couldn't help it. That is until, he thought of an idea. Tord pressed the button behind the picture and his lab was revealed leaving Tom in shock. Tord got into his robot, they can't betray him. They can't. He knows what they're planning and he can't let them hurt him like that.

I think you all know how that went. He ended up not succeededing and sat down on the hill in shame amd thought.

Who knew Tord trying to prevent the one thing he's scared of but ended up being the one to betray them in the end.

This is poorly written and I apologize- anyway I hope you all like this after months of not publishing! :D

~444 words~