°Neko°

~Requested by Roleplaying-Animal

· Art is by papersdrawsshit on tumblr ·
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 6:00 am and the sky outside was still pretty dark, but you could see some light blue coming from the sunrise making it's way up.

Toms pov
I woke up pretty early. Well, earlier than I'm used to so that's a surprise. I was flipping through the channels trying to find a decent movie. Nothing good was on so I just took a swig from my flask still pretty bored. That is,  until I heard something coming from upstairs.

My curiosity got the best of me, so I quietly got up from the couch and head towards to where the noise was coming from. 'This is probably a waste of time.' I thought while walking up the stairs. 'Who knows maybe it's a robber. Besides, who is awake at this time?' I was at the top of the stairs and carefully listened to where the noise was coming from. The closer I got, the more clear I could hear it. Wait.. Those noises sounds like voices?

I followed where the voices where and saw that it was coming from Edds room. Well, also because the hallway is dark and the only light that's on is coming from Edds room. Wait. Why is Edd even up this early? Yeah sure he's always the first one awake but I know he doesn't wake up this early.

I walk up to the door slowly and quietly to see that the door has a little crack that I can see through if I wanted to see what Edd is doing inside. And I want to do exactly that so I peaked inside.

I saw Edd have a hand on Tords shoulder while telling him reasurring things while Tord has his hoodie up and a big blanket wrapped around his whole body like a little burrito and he looked like he was having a mini panic attack. But, Tords hood looked like it had 2 lumps on his head? Hahah maybe it's poop. Or, it's just his horns from his hair. Anyway, it looks suspicious.

I continued to listen in until I got tired of standing for so long so I switched all my weight from one leg to another causing the floor board to make a creak. I panicked and saw Edd and Tords head look my way but I quickly ducked down and silently crawled backwards towards my room.

Tords pov
Edd and I stared in the hallway after hearing a small creak. And that made me panic even more! What if someone was there? Who was there? Or what was there? How long were they there for? Did they hear everything? My thoughts were cut off to hear Edd give out a loud sigh.

"Everything's gonna be alright Tord. Maybe you're just overreacting and over thinking things. We'll find a way to get you to your normal self again, I promise." Edd told me in a soft and calming tone. I just looked to down to the side but then lifted my head slightly up and gave Edd a small smile.

Being a neko or half cat made me
1. Have ears and tail that match my hair color
2. Become shorter than I already was. When I asked God to make my height different so that Tom doesn't tease me anymore, I meant taller. Not shorter.
3. I purr now. When I asked Edd to help me out and see what we could do, he thought I looked 'adorable' and started to pet me. And I purred. I hate my life even more.
4. Sharp teeth. Well, not all of my teeth are sharp that it looks like I have a mouth of a shark. No. It's just sharp fangs.

Edd walked out of my room and downstairs to make breakfast.

Oh how long will this day be

~Time skip~

Toms pov
I was sitting limp on the couch watching 'The Children' on the t.v. I heard 2 pairs of footsteps walking down the stairs and some chattering. It sounded like Edd and Matt so I didn't look to see what they were doing. It's Edd and Matt, so it's probably stupid. Well, that's what I was thinking until I heard keys.

I looked towards where Edd and Matt were to see that they were about to leave. "Hey where are you guys going?" I asked curiously. "Oh that's right! I forgot to tell you. Matt and I are going shopping! We won't be back until like an hour or so though." Edd said looking back at me while Matt was looking into his hand mirror. "Wait, why an hour?" Edd took a sip from his cola can that he had in his hand. "There is some traffic from a car crash from like 2 trucks and a car so it'll be a while." Edd responded and put his hand down from drinking the cola and he accidentally hit Matts mirror out of his hand. "Oops sorry." Edd said holding in a chuckle.

After Edd and Matt left I went back to putting my full attention on the t.v. Well, almost full attention. I remembered what happened this morning. Why was Edd even saying reasurring things to Tord? And why were they up so early? Oh yeah speaking of Tord I almost forgot about that Commie. I haven't seen him all day today. What is he even doing? The house is so quiet right now.. Meh why not see what he's doing.

I began my adventure of walking up the stairs and to Tords room. When I got there the door was closed. I put my hand on the door knob and wrapped my fingers around it, twisted it, and pushed it. And surprisingly, it was open.

I looked inside to see Tord with headphones in and reading a book. He was quietly humming a song and he has ears and tail and was laying on his stomache on his be- wait...

TORD HAS EARS AND TAIL?!

I stared in shock not knowing what to do. Tobehonesthelookscute-

Tords pov
I was listening to music and reading my book. I finsihed my book and began to get hungry. I didn't go downstairs to eat because of my well, uhm. Problem. I sat up and looked towards the door debating if I should go or not.

"TOM?!" I shouted and jumped back. I saw Tom shake his head and he had pink on his face. I am in MAJOR panic right now.! Tom. Out of aaaalllll people. Saw me with my ears and tail out!

"Wha-... How-.....*cough*" was all that Tom could get out. I sighed and looked back at Tom. "Sit." I told him as I patted a spot on the edge of the bed right next to me. He came over and slowly sat down while staring at my ears. "So.. What questions do you have?" I asked Tom. I knew he had a lot to process and a lot of questions so why not answer them?

"Howdidthishappen?whendidthishappen?ho-" I cut Tom from rambling too much. "Slow down! One at a time." Tom gave out a loud sigh and looked back at me. "How.. Exactly did this happen?" Tom asked tilting his head. "Welll" I began

~2:00 am~
Tords pov
"Almooost." I said to myself trying to carefully take 1 exact drop of this chemical. It's way too early so I don't know what it's called. I'm too tired right now but I want to get this done.

Once I made 1 drop I turned around about to head out of my lab to go to bed, until my arm hit the side of the table causing it to shake knocking down my experiment. I angerly growled at myself. 'Of course.' I thought. 'Just Tord being a klutz again. Classic Tord.' I went to clean up the mess realized that some potion got on me. Wait, WHAT POTION WAS IT?! UGH! I really need some sleep.. I tiredly walked out of my lab and pressed a button to close my secret lab and lazily slumped onto my bed. 'I'll just wait this potion out and see what it is later.'

An hour later I started to feel weird and that caused me to wake up from a dream I was having about-

3rd person

"UGH JUST GET TO THE GOOD PART ABOUT HOW THIS HAPPENED I DON'T NEED ALL THE DETAILS!!!" Groaned an annoyed and bored out Tom. "Oh." I started. "I knocked over a cat potion." Tom just stared at me before saying, "You.. You really just told me all of that when you could've put it that way before.. AND you were gonna tell me more.?!" Tom said gritting my teeth. Tord just shrugged in response.

"Tom! Tord!! We're back and breakfast is getting cold!" Tord quickly jumped off the bed. "Woah! What's the rush?" Asked Tom slowly getting up as well. "Edd better have not taken the last bacon that's why!" Tom chuckled and ruffled Tords hair up and Tord put his ears down while Tom was messing up his hair. Tord had gotten used to it that he eventually started purring.

Tord realized what he was doing and
quickly ran downstairs.

~1,553 words~