┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟱. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

DIANA ATTENDED BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARD

april 8, 2018. by. ezra kim

diana has officially become the second korean artist after boy band, bts to attend the billboard music award. she became the highlight of the award that day.

she arrived at the red carpet with a gorgeous red powerful-looking long dress with one-sided blonde hair. diana said that the whole look that she was having was designed and created by herself.

a dress that was handmade by a non-popular designer in the philippines. diana rocked the dress and because of her wearing the dress, the designer became well known to the public.

one of the highlights during the award was when diana was called the queen of the day for making it to the billboard music award not to just take the main award of the award.

"she didn't come to play", said billie eilish when she was receiving her award on stage.

"diana didn't come here to play but to prove that anyone in the world in the music industry can take the billboard music award. not only her but also bts! right? this is my remarks for my award but, diana, bts, i am so amazed by you guys, and congratulations to you guys. i'm very honored to meet you", billie eilish added during her remarks as she won an award.

diana's reaction to billie eilish's remarks was priceless. as most of us know, diana is a big fan of billie eilish. when billie eilish came down of the stage, they hugged and the audience cheered for both of them. they are a sweet duo.

diana once more created history as the first korean female artist to attend the billboard music award. day by day, she is growing to be a huge artist. it's amazing.

we'll keep you updated. stay tuned!

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________