┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟲. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

DIANA PARK & ATEEZ DROPPED REMIX OF ATEEZ'S "INCEPTION" WITH DIANA FEATURED

april 23, 2021. by. ezra kim

just yesterday, again, diana park was featured in ateez's remix of "inception". The song originally was released in august 2020 and released a remix but this time, featuring the worldwide soloist, diana.

diana made a youtube live 10 minutes before the song and its music video was released. Yes, it has a music video and if you haven't check it out, stop reading this and watch the mv right now.

diana made a youtube live stream minutes before the mv was posted on youtube and as soon as the mv was released, she watched it together with more than 28 million viewers of her on youtube.

diana talked about her friendship relation with the members of ateez and how humble and funny the all are. diana also mentioned that they have a show that will be posted in a few days.

the female soloist said, "a day after the mv shooting was done, we were all gathered in a room and we talk about some things. we were like chilling and talking together. it was recorded. so, i guess it'll be posted on youtube or wherever in a few days. i'm not sure. but stay tuned."

the music video successfully surpassed 70 million views within 2 hours. 70 million views, 2 hours. right now, it's counting to 100 million views in a few more hours.

let see how much can this music video reach within 24 hours. this ends here because admin needs to stream "inception" featuring diana park too. you, stream the mv too!

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺