┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟲. popular stage performances

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

one of the reasons why diana is so popular among fans and also k-pop idols is because her talents in dancing. she is known as one of the most flexible k-pop idols in the industry.

as she is close friends to dance major with other k-pop idols such as j-hope and jimin of bts, cheng xiao of wjsn, cao lu of fiestar, yooa from oh my girl, lisa from blackpink and a lot more idols.

her dancing talent and her duration of performing for 15 minutes straight while singing and rapping makes her the most searched k-pop queen of dancing on google.

another reason because of her popularity is because of her vocals. she has hidden vocals that she never ever showed the world through her studio albums but she shocked the world with her voice range.

why? you will find out soon. let's get to the number one on the list. i will list them out from the least popular but still popular stage performance first and the last one will be the most popular stage performance.

first, 2018 golden disk award performance.

diana never talks about this performance nor behind the scene video was posted on diana's official account that staff always post behind the scene video.

but fans suspect that diana performed it for jonghyun who died last december. gda was in january. diana performed charlie puth and wiz khalifa's see you again.

even though it was not mentioned for who the song was for, fans do think that it's a goodbye song to jonghyun since diana was a good friend to jonghyun.

when diana was performing see you again, yeri from red velvet and other idols also was seen tearing up. perhaps, they know who the song is for.

diana wore a long white dress and she has a white flower crown on her head. a black grand piano was on the stage. diana's visuals were stunning. a lot of fans say that she looks like an elf.

she has some stick-on face decorations under her eyes which makes her eyes glittering when looking at the camera. diana played the piano when singing the song.

it was an acoustic during the first half and the drum and beats came in after the first verse when diana rapped the second verse.

second, 2018 gaon charts award performance.

diana didn't perform her song but instead, she performed the song that she sung and was featured in an american movie, fifty shades freed. diana performed capital letters during the gaon charts award.

at the age of 23 years old, diana sang for an american movie that was a hit in america. diana promoted the movie in south korea despite receiving a lot of criticism because of the inappropriate movie.

but diana just don't care. big hit just allowed diana to do so.

diana wore a white dress that was mid-length and long sleeves. she has a bridal look and fans were sure that a lot of male idols fell in love with diana at first look.