┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟱. [2019] the end of the tour

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(continued from the previous chapter; reputation world tour: the final in seoul)

after the song ends, i walked towards the edge of the stage and grab a towel and a water bottle. the lights were turn down low before lighted the stage again.

i quickly gulp an amount of water and wipe my sweats around my neck before putting back the bottle and the towel in the basket. i walked back to the center of the stage.

"alright." i said before exhaling.

i look at the audience and put my left hand on my waist. the audience suddenly cheered. i laughed and look at the led screen and saw myself in the screen.

"nae. so, over a year ago, i was in seoul world cup stadium. maybe some of you guys were there. maybe a lot of you guys. i'm not sure but i'm sure you guys know that the starting of reputation tour was at the world cup stadium. i was very excited and nervous", i told the audience.

"knowing that that was the start of the tour, i thought to myself, this is going to be a huge tour. it's a world tour. so, it might as well be tiring. so, months before the tour even started, i worked out. i trained myself to be exhausted. i took really good care of my health", i continued.

"well, of course, things aren't always on the bright side. i was injured and i wasn't feeling well a lot of times during concert. i sincerely apologized to fans who have seen me not feeling well or who saw me getting hurt on stage. you shouldn't have seen that."

"i'm sorry that i made you worried sometimes. i went through your comments the night after the concert ends. you guys were worried about me. so, i regret that i didn't take care of myself on stage and during the tour. please accept my apologies", i said and bowed towards the audience.

the audience 'aww' sadly at me. some fans shouted it's okay to me and i smiled.

"to staff and people who had work during my reputation tour. all staff who assemble and dissemble everything in the stadium especially. this stage. the stages that was assembled. the lightings, the chairs. sweep off the conffettis. when we leave this stadium, the ones who will be cleaning everything up. thank you. respect and gratitude to all of you. jeongmal, kamsahamnida", i said and bowed again.

the audience cheered and clapped together. i stood straight again and smiled towards the crowds.

"honestly, i couldn't believe it that this tour is at the end because all of us were having so much fun together. including the dancers. we were always happy and excited and had fun a lot on stage. we couldn't believe that this tour is coming to an end", i said and pouted.

"368 people were with me all throughout the tour. they left their family to work for us. to drive lorries. put up steels, stages, everything. and i am so thankful to them. a lot. to all of you. i really meant it. thank you. so much", i said as my eyes started to get teary.