┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟴. [2021] untitled

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(continued from the previous chapter; daydream)

after over a month in the hospital because of covid-19 virus, halmeoni (grandma) is finally discharged from the hospital after being confirmed to be free from the virus.

i was very relieved that halmeoni is now allowed to go home. she was picked up by my uncle and halmeoni went back home at my uncle's house.

i know him. he's a good man. not married yet. i'm not sure what he is working for but he's a good guy. so, i wasn't worried leaving halmeoni there.

halmeoni is just 66 years old. she got married at the age of 20 years old and gave birth to my father at the age of 22 years old. later on, giving birth to another 8 children. a lot i can say.

my father is 44 years old. the same age as my mother. they got married at the age of 19 years old. very young. but this is because family's arrangement. got me and 6 years later, jay. huh.

to be honest, my parents are really young still. very young :)

═══════∘◦❁◦∘═══════

i entered the artist lounge room and saw two of tomorrow by together members were there. yeonjun and taehyun. i immediately greeted them.

"annyeong", i greeted as i entered the room.

"oh – noona, annyeonghaseyo", they greeted me back. they were eating.

"eating lunch?" i asked them as i took a seat yeonjun.

"mm", they nodded as a yes.

i took off my mouth and nose mask as i sat beside yeonjun.

"noona having lunch too?" taehyun asked.

"aniyo. i've taken my lunch. you guys go ahead and eat", i told them.

"nae~," the nodded and replied.

i was scrolling my phone screen and talking to the younger artists.

"gwenchana, noona?" yeonjun asked me.

"hm?" i asked him as i inhaled sharply. i felt a little bit dizzy.

"gwenchana? you look pale all of the sudden", yeonjun said.

i didn't reply but hold my head. yeonjun holds my back in case i fainted.

"you call manager lee. she's not feeling well", i heard yeonjun said.

"a-aniya. gwenchana", i shook my head as i hold yeonjun's hand.

"palli", yeonjun insist to taehyun.