┊⌗𝟬𝟱𝟱. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

DID DIANA EVER LEAVE BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT?

september 2, 2018. by. ezra kim

yesterday, the trending news was about a rumor that diana will be returning into the entertainment industry. today, we are talking about diana leaving big hit entertainment.

"honestly, did diana ever leave big hit entertainment or the statement that big hit gave was just a fake statement so that the anti-fans will stop sending hate comments towards diana?"

there are some cases where the agency had to make a false statement to stop the hates from anti-fans and maybe this way is used by big hit entertainment to stop the hates towards diana too.

fans became more confused and a lot of question popped in their minds when they realize that d.ana weekly, diana's weekly video and some behind the scene videos are still posted in diana's official not personal youtube account. it is used by the staff who works for diana.

why are the videos still being uploaded even when diana has left the entertainment industry? unless, she didn't. right? a staff of big hit had explained on twitter using her own personal account.

before diana leave big hit, there have been a lot of videos prepared and her departure was a shock and a very fast decision to make and everyone wasn't prepared for it, including, the staffs.

they have been preparing the videos for weeks and diana had to leave. they do feel bad for diana too because she was receiving a lot of hates and even when recording d.ana's weekly, in camera, she looks really happy and playful but behind, she is really down and she has a lot of problems.

diana really left big hit entertainment for everyone's good. that's what she thinks but the staff knows that she will come back in a few months because diana really love producing music and meeting lots and lots of people.

so, the staff says that it is possible that diana is returning and the staff will be happy if she really returns.

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺