chapter 2

The prince of misfits and the misfits are going on a trip.

Izuku tool a seat in a stool and told kurogiri to make him a milkshake it has neen two years since he ran away and he got more misfits to join him such as compressor, spinner, magne, toga and twice they all broight a great atmosphere to the bar and giren has been bringing izuku some notebooks to right in sometimes they would hold long conversations.

Izuku's face also changed he had blood red eye's with white hair and his eye's glow when he uses his quirk's and it's even more menacing in the dark and he has stolen quirks from pro hero's such as:

Stockpile: you already know everything about it.

Flame: izuku can generate flames all over his body and can gensrate them on objects or people and they can not be put out by anything the only one that cab turn the flames off is izuku.

Drawback: overheating.

Overhaul: izuku can deconstruct and reconstruct something or someone into what he wants.

Drawback: he needs his arms to use the quirk.

Lightning: izuku can either generate lightning from the sky or his hands.

Drawback: if overused will cause immense pain to izuku and give him a scar on his body.

Hardened: allows him to harden his body and it boost the percentage of stockpile.

Drawback: overuse will cause pain.

Now there were 3 months until izuku can go to ua as a spy and he took a chair and stood on it.

I: everyone i have an announcement.

Everyone looked at him even all for one.

I: we are going to i-island the next month.

And evryone started cheering and all for one chuckled at their antics.

I: well i can see that evryone wants to go so we have a month to make sure we got everything we need sensei do you want to come with us and eri too?

Afo: well seeing as i have my face back and air in my lungs i can go and i will take eri too.

A month later.

The prince and king and misfits just arrived at their destination and all of them were surprised at seenig i-island also happy that their boss for taking them here but that took a bsd turn really quickly.

???: UNCLE MIGHT!!!!!

izuku, all for one and eri whipped their heads so fast that everyone thought they had a speed boosting quirk and looked to see a blond girl running up to.

I&afo: ALL MIGHT!!!!

They both yelled and all might looked at them clueless as to what was happening all for one chuckled at his stupidness but knew that if they fought here something bad will happen so he just told all might a lie and they all went to the hotel.

(Sorry can't write anymore my battery is one so i just posted this the next one will be ready in some hours)