chapter 7

Before we start here are some more quirks for izuku they will be the 8 quirks he took he gave the other 30 to nomu's because they were useless:

Glass: izuku can control glass and can control the thickness of it he can also turn to glass and fly away(like hank from infamous second son)and can shoot it like an smg and can get inside glass to hide if he is being chased.

Pain nullification.

Vats: works like the vats system in the fallout games.

Summon: izuku can summon anything to help him in battle.

Gigantiffcation: works like mt.lady.

Spider: izukh can shoot webs out of his wrist and can climb up walls also has a danger sense works like like the quirk danger sense but he calls it spidey sense.

Ki charge: izuku can use the enrgy around him to charge up all of his quirks and make them far more stronger.

Power up: izuku can get the power of anyone who he defeats and he can choose whether to use them or not.

Now to the story.

Izuku was back in the bar after being told he should train for the sports festivel and so he went to his room annd started packing some clothes and then ge grabbed tye case and went back to the bar.

I: guys i'll be gone yo america and i don't know when i'll come back anyhow i'm going to new york brooklyn and i'll taje some quirks anyhow 'll get going goodbye and if you need me i'll keep in touch *gesturing to the t.v*

Izuku then heads out and get's a taxi taking him to the airport and as he arrived he paid the man and went inside and went to his plane and got inside the first class and opened his suit case that he took and took out a laptop and started typing shigaraki industries and then showed a picture of all for one's company that is in brooklyn.

I: after his death his legitimate business fell to me now after going to new york i need to go to russia and Korea it will take a long time to get all of this done approximately a year hpefully the clone will not fail and i hope i don't see a closed bar by the time i come back well no i got a better plan.

Izuku then closed his laptop and closed his eyes falling to sleep.

It has been a year since izuku has bren taking care of all for one's legitimate businesses and so he headed back to brooklyn and went to central park and made sure nobody was near him and made a big shockwave that was as large as the usj and it immediately worried all pro hero's in america and the #1 american hero frost was the first to arrive and saw izuku in a suit with his arms open smiling.

I: frost the number one hero i'm a fan but can i ask for an autograph?

Fro: for the number one villain you are wierd.

I: hehehehehehe i get that alot wait who is that?

Izuku and frost look to see three speeding figures approaching.

I: zoom.

Izuku used a quirk called zoom and saw that it was....

I: ALL MIGHT!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS JUST GOT FUN HERE IN BROOKLY IS ALL MIGHT OH I LOVE THIS DODGE THIS YAGI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

izuku threw an enhnaced air cannon at them but they quivkly dodged izuku then used stockpile to 100% and jumped to all might and punched him in the jaw but it didn't do anything and so izuku began jumping acroos the streets and by now more and more pro hero's showed up and izuku stopped jumping as he was readying his quirks.

Am: STOP NOW ALL FOR ONE YOU'RE TEAM HAS BEEN CAPTURED ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN!!!!

I: oh please do you really think i can't get them out i have been taking quirks for years i can get them out easily old man now.

(Imagine the blue is red and izuku's hair is white and eri is not there)

Izuku charged at all might with a high kick and all might stood there and so izumi punched izuku's leg out of the way and izuku he was angry he couldn't hit somebody and izuku also wanted a good fight so he started killing fake hero's that he kept tabs on.

Am: IZUKU STOP THEY ARE NOT A PART OF THIS!!!!!!!!

I: oh dad they are killing them makes people safe didn't you ask yourself why the crime rate dropped everytime a hero is killed?

All might couldn't just sit there and watch so he punched izuku to get him away and when izuku got up he was laughing sociopathicly and then izuku lunged at all might and they both began exchanging punches and after that izuku got in the air and used electricity and dropped down on allvmight making an electric shockwave and after that izuku readied all of his quirks and all might knew that he was going to die if he didn't do anything so they both lunged at eachother and izuku punched all might on the left side of his body destroying his stomach left lung and some organs and all might punched izuku in the head destroying his upper head and after that all might and green telek cried for their son and all might regretted alot of things.

And the hero's took all might to a hospital and izuku's body.....................was taken by a purple warp gate and a doctor started fixing him.