chapter 10

Izuku threw all might away from them and izumi catched him using telekinesis and after that izuku cracked his neck made a barrier covering him and the 100000 army of the undead.

I: now come at me.

In cue the heavy hitters ran to izuku and he was shocked at their speed.

I: 'stockpile 100% well this is going to be fun'

Izuku then deactivated the barrier and rivets got out of his spine and were sent to.....

I: katsuki i need you're quirk.

The tendrils latched on to katsuki like a nail from a nail gun and he was pulled to izuku and once near izuku grabbed his head and took his quirk and threw him aeay and activated the barrier once again and started emitting explosions from his upper body.

I: i see that you katsuki didn't know that you can use you're quirk on you're upper body.

And now izuku looked at the undead that were near him and so he combined all of hus strength, regeneration and speed enhancing quirks.

I: ultra quirk combination stockpile 10000000%, hyper regeneration, super regeneration, good regeneration, speed enhancers times 4, kinetic boosters times four, decay.

Izuku then touched the ground and started decaying all of the undead coming to him 200 were down.

I: 200 down 99,800 more to go.

I: quirk combination enhanced telekinesis: stockpile 100%, telekinesis, strength enhancers times three.

Izuku then put his hanf in the aur and about 300 undead rose from the ground putting there hand son their necks and izuku made his hand like a pincer and started closing it slowly and once it was closed he dropped all of the undead killing them.

I: '99,500 more ok this is starting to get boring'

Izuku then used neon and with one swift strike and he thought everything was done when reaper sommuned a billion dead souls and izuku remembered something and taht was...............................

I: reapers real goal is to rule over the world and he is going to do that with the undead i won't let that happen reaper.

Izuku then charges at tge undead and began attacking but then an undead hand got on his face and he saw something he saw a kid wearing a sick smile and the kid then looked at him and izuku saw his death but tgen the hand fell off and izuku came back to be.

I: so i have to use all of my quirks to kill reaper huh? Alright davey i will i don't want reaper rulinf japan and we already got bad leaders.

Izuku expanded the barrier around him and expanded it so much more that it reached the atmosphere and so he began combining all of his quirks and then.

Izuku transformed into a giant 290 ft titan that was red and had spikes and rovets on it's body and was constantly changing color and in tge sky you can see a face laughing and then izuku plummeted down making a nuclear explosin that was gonna break the barrier and then as the barrier went off izumi sped to her brother and saw him dead on the ground and began crying while hugging him and after that they buried izuku's body.