chapter 9

Izuku was waiting for the hero's to come to him after he sent garaki and kurogiri away and now him along with nine, high end and six were waiting in the prison cells and then the doors were busted off their hinges by....

I&nine&six: ALL MIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Izuku then charged at all might while six and nine charged at the hero's and began fighting izuku was fighting all might high end was fighting endeavor and six was fighting hawks and nine was fighting best jeanist

With six.

Six was dodging hawks who was tgrowing feathers and when he was done six enlraged his arm and charged at hawks and was about to hit him when hawks blocked with a feather and so six jumped in the air and expanded both of his arms and dropped to hawks but it was blocked by his feather and then six used his left arm and punched hawks in the gut making him puke his launch and then went to him and punched him in the head knocking hawks out.

To high end.

End was fighting endeavor and easily winning and the fire resistance quirk also helps alot and already he delivered the final blow izuku made this thing a killing machine.

To nine.

Nine was fighting jeanist and fair to say he won fast due to having multiple quirks.

To izuku.

Izuku was trading punches with all might and thanks to izuku gaining his body back he was winning against all might but i wish that was true rememeber it has been a year since all might got his injury so he has more power then his fight with all for one in the anime.

And izuku then used clined and made a third arm and punched all might with it causing him to stagger for half a second which gave izuku enough time to hit him with air cannon and send him flying and hit the railing but all might got up and punched the ground causing the building to collaps and fall on everyone.

I: YOU STUPID FU** YOU FORGOT ABOUT YAGI AND SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!

all might then knew he fu**ed up and so izuku used telekinesis and held everyone and threw the top 4 hero's away and then brought the two girls over to him and placed his hand on their foreheads.

I: HIGH END, NINE, SIX PROTECT ME!!!!!!!!

the three: YES MASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Izuku then brought them over to him and threw them tk the 4 hero's and focused on taking one for all and so he used search and saw 4 people coming up to him so he used rivet stab and then 5 tendrills came out of his body and went to the 4 and stabbed them in the leg and sended them away but then there was a problem he saw 6 people coming to him so he used telekinesis and threw them away but after that a mega problem was approaching at rabid speed and izuku was about done with taking one for all and then he was hit by a flaming punch and then was stuck in ice and and two explosions hit him in the head after that a kick and a metal punch that should have torn his head off at this point and then he used all of his flame quirks and got off but was hit by a couple of rubber bullets and was hit in the back by a tail like thing and was thrown away by telekinesis and hit in the back front right and left by six arms a laser electricity and acid and was then wrabed by something was sent to the ground faster then quagmire pleasing a women and then ants crawled on him so he used a flame quirk and burned them all off.

After that izuku got up barley and looked to see the entire class of 1a protecting izumi and melissa and his clone began walking towards him and when he was close the clone started laughing maniacally and looked at his left arm and it regenerated back and the class was shocked.

Id: midoriya was the traitor?!?!?!?!?

U: but why?!?!he was our friend!

I: oh i was never you're friend before you cut me off i'll tell you why i said "i was never you're friend" BECAUSE IZUKU MIDORIYA THE BOY THAT YOU TRUSTED WAS ACTUALLY A CLONE MY CLONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the class was perplexed by this piece of info.

I: now kirishima and kaminari please come here.

Izuku used telekinesis and brought them next to him and they complained about ua and the class.

I: well thank god master gave me his quirks now i'll send you two to kurogiri.

Izuku used warp and sent them all away and looked to see nine, high end and six nearly dead so he went over to them.

I: i won't let you three die on my watch.

Izuku then used all of his healing quirks and got them back on their feet.

Nine: master the copied quirks they failed.

I: well garaki can give you more now go.

Izuku used warp again and sent them to garaki and izuku saw that all might and all the top 10 hero's were waiting for him and the latter cracked his neck and fingers and looked at all of them.

I: let's dance hero's.

I: quirk combination enhanced infamous second son: stockpile 100%, super regeneration, neon, video, concrete, smoke, kinetic boosters times four, strength enhancers times three, speed boosters time five.

Izuku then ran using neon and smoke and summond demons and angels using video and then got above a car and jumped high in the sky using smoke and using smoke once again sent a giant sulfur bomb making all of them get in a coughing frenzy and izuku then used concrete and dashed to them and using video subdued all of them except for all might, hawks, endeavor, best jeanist and mirko.

I: c'mon you're supposed to be the top five i dare you to give a me a challenge.

Mirko then went to izuku and was about to kick him when she was electrocuted.

I: enhanced electrokinesis.

Izuku then shocked mirko until she got knocked out and then looked up to endeavor.

I: special move: ionic freeze.

Izuku froze endeavor and hawks using cryokinesis and was about to freeze all might when the latter punched izuku in the face sending him back.

I: oh in the face are you going to kill me too?

All might froze he didn't mean to kill izuku back in brooklyn he just wanted yo knock him out but he used all of his power without giving a damn and he was an idiot for doing so and while all might sas frozen izuku used napalm and shot a large fire rock that made contact with all might and exploded burning his suit and giving him 3rd degree burns along with sending him skyrocketing to a building

I: you must know that a villain plays dirty.

Izuku then charged at all might and activated all of his strength enhancing quirks and began punching all might's wound the wound that HE gave him and after that he throws all might down on the ground under a helicopter.

I: now all might show us the pathetic skeleton hiding under a quirk that he was unworthy of and shouldn't have been used.

All might get's up with steam coming out of his body.

I: you can't keep it for long now retire of being a hero or i will kill you.

Ty: is this what it is about? Me retiring?

I: oh yagi this is much more important then just you retiring.

Then izuku was hit by an air cannon and sent to building and he sent a shockwave that destroyed it and looked to see villains.

I: well this is interesting.

And one of them came forward and izuku recognised the man as.......

I: reaper so you gatherd a thousand dead souls and gave them life again well that is not going to change anything the dead are weak but if you want to do this again.

Reaper and izuku: LET'S DANCE!!!!!!!!!