Prologue

In life I believe that there are seasonal friends. The kind of relationship that is just there for a short period of time. It didn't last long, therefore, it didn't hurt. Even when loving someone can be seasonal too, I know that. However, pain is inevitable. I know the consequences and I thought I prepared myself for it, but why does it seem that it just got harder and more painful?

I bow my head and pitifully smile while I play with my fingers. I tried to chuckle to lighten up the mood, this is my first interview after almost a year. I shouldn't be acting like this, the time I had off for the past years will just be wasted if I continue being pathetic.

"Does it seem strange? To be honest it does seem strange for me too." Seungkwan said and then he laughed awkwardly.

What is wrong with me? This is his show and my debut, I shouldn't be making a fool of myself. I tried to laugh with him so that it won't make it awkward for the viewers.

He made a signal to the staff before he leaned towards me to whisper something.

"Are you okay? It's fine if you don't answer." I gasp and look at him straight in his eyes.

He's been my friend for years, he probably noticed it. I shake my head 'no' in reply. He nods his head then signaled something again to the staff; this time I cleared my throat.

It's just an innocent question, I can't understand myself why I had to think this through. I suddenly chuckle at that thought.

Right, he's probably not watching this. So why should I be careful.

Out of all the questions, why would Seungkwan pick this? I couldn't help but to glare at him when I heard that question the first time.

That question. Actually holds one of the happiest moments in my life and also the most painful one; this is why I just couldn't answer it directly. I wanted to give an honest answer but I'm afraid I'll be just making fun of myself when this gets to public.

He'd sure will get to hear it and I'll be still pathetic. However it's part of my past, it was hopeless of me to think that someday it'll work again.

I come into realization that seasons come and go, so as the people in your life.

Summer

Autumn

Winter

Spring

"Out of all the seasons, which one is my favorite?" I repeated his question, this time I gathered all my strength to smile happily, good thing this is pre - recorded.

There's this particular season that gives me lessons in those times and it lasts for a lifetime. It shattered me, only to build myself again.

The love I had didn't last, so I guess the right season prepares me for the one that will.

"Where something comes back to life and once again blooms - spring."