Part 10 Harley and Macy!

KELLY: What!

He looked down at the floor

BETH: My waters broke, and no! It's not pee!

KELLY: Are you sure ?

Beth burst into tears

KELLY: Oh babe!

BETH: I'm sure!

SHAYLYNN: You'll need checked out Beth, you still have 3 weeks to go!

Beth couldn't stop crying while she was being examined.  All she could think about was Carly and the baby.  Shaylynn stayed out in the corridor to wait on Freya and Blake.

Freya looked awful as she and Blake left the room where Carly's body was lying.

SHAYLYNN:  Aunt Freya, we think Beth's waters have just broken.  she's in there being examined

FREYA: Okay Shaylynn

SHAYLYNN: Come here

Shaylynn have her Aunt a hug

SHAYLYNN:  I'm so sorry (crying)

Freya nodded. Shaylynn turned to look at Blake.

SHAYLYNN: Are you okay honey ?

BLAKE: I don't know! When I left for work this morning she was so happy and excited about the baby, and now she's gone! What am I going to do ?

FREYA: We're all here to help you Blake

SHAYLYNN: We'll get through this

Just then Kelly walked out of the examination room.

KELLY: Beth's in the early stages of labour but the Doctor said it could take hours. He's sending her home.

SHAYLYNN: That's a bit stupid considering her track record! I'd keep her here!

Beth walked out of the room wearing a hospital gown

BETH: Everything is wet so I have to wear this ugly thing! I wonder if there's a market for designer gowns!?

Beth was being ignored

KELLY: I'll get on the phone to the Chief and let him know what's happening.  Gallo, how are you holding up ?

BLAKE: How do you think ?

Shaylynn looked across to Beth who was doing her best to hide her backside with the gown she had been given.

SHAYLYNN:  I have a Burberry raincoat in my car, I'll go get it.

BETH: I don't think I'm too happy about being sent home! What if something goes wrong ? I mean it always does!

KELLY: You'll be fine! Gallo come with me!

Kelly and Blake disappeared.  Beth sat down then her mom sat next to her.

SHAYLYNN: I'll go down and get you that coat

BETH: Thanks Shaylynn

Shaylynn got into the elevator . Beth and and Freya sat in silence for a bit until Beth burst into tears

BETH: Have you seen the baby? She's so beautiful! (Crying)

FREYA: She looks just like Carly with all that dark hair!

BETH: This is shit! I'm cursed!

FREYA: Shh Beth, this wont be doing the baby any good