୭̥⋆*。࿐

warnings: slight mention of drugs

hiiiii, today i woke up feeling sad and just unmotivated in general. thinking about getting out of bed and going out sucks. like i literally don't want to do anything or go anywhere (not even therapy.) also, i just saw that one of my irls removed me from their finsta. she unfollowed mine too. i don't know. it sucks. i'm really frustrated and i've never been good at making or keeping friends in real life. ive always felt like i can't be 100% myself, since they're all completely different from me. ive never found a group of friends to be honest, they're all kind of scattered and they don't all talk to each other. i'm also pretty quiet around them, they have drama and everything and they have a lot of things that go on, but i just keep to myself. the people at that school aren't worth my time. most of them are assholes. the friends i've made are pretty cool though, a lot of them have been my friends since middle school and i really appreciate them for at least trying to be my friend. i think what sucks the most is that we can't really keep conversations since they all like completely different things. the one that removed me is like low key boy crazy, there's nothing wrong with that, but i don't like boys which makes it difficult lmaoooo. she also does drugs and that's like the only thing we could keep a conversation about, because we always planned on doing them together. we did them one time, so yeah. but, i'm just frustrated and everything seems pretty pointless. it's like what's the point, you know?? like i just wake up in the morning and get through the day, but what for? i'm just here and there's nothing for me. like i have goals and stuff, but at the end of the day, is it really worth it??? i feel like i'm just wasting away. i'm tired all of the time and i can barely function. i haven't been feeling much lately. i'm just tired. when i say tired, i mean literally. i can barely keep my eyes open and it feels like my body is failing, but it's okay.

i love you all! please stay inside and stay safe, because this stupid virus doesn't seem to go away. anyway, you deserve the whole world. i'm glad you're here.