☁️~shuichi x reader~☁️

The cafe kiss

          ☕️nobody's pov☕️

Y/n just got off the phone with her best friend shuichi asking to meet at the rainy cafe near there house. Y/n had feelings for him but could never say them being scared to ruin there friendship. Y/n clinched there fist and tried to calm down there were going to tell him at the cafe, they got ready in (choose your favorite outfit) and walked out the door scared of what was going to happen.

👑y/n pov👑

I held my breath and walked out the door. Constantly going over what I'm going to say in my head so I don't mess this up, I have tried so many times to tell him but I can never manage to get it out. I always mix my word to the point nobody can understand what I say. "I hate this! I hate I'm that doing this! He probably doesn't like me!" I say to myself try to convince myself to turn around and hide these feelings towards him. Next thing I knew I was at the cafe I saw him sitting at a table waiting messing with the hands also nervous. "I wonder what's bothering him?" I said to myself as I walked in too the cafe regretting every decision I have made to get here. I walked over to the table and saw his eyes light up when see my outfit. "Y-y/n you look (beautiful/handsome)"  shuichi said while red as a tomato "hehe you look  handsome" I said while booping the end of this nose. Shuichi somehow became redder then before from your comment as you sit next to him you notice something "shuichi your not wearing your hat?" I question. "O-oh I suppose I left it home" shuichi says reaching his non-existing hat "hmm well I think you look better with out it" i said while I reached over to pat his head and poke the ahoge. "H-hey y/n!" Shuichi says embarrassed at everyone looking at them. "Y-y/n I have to tell you something." Shuichi says with his head down "hmm what would that be?" I said worried about what he is going to say next. "I-I like-"

               ✨nobody's pov✨

Y/n's heart sank they knew it wasn't them. Shuichi stopped without finishing "I got to go to the bathroom" shuichi said while running away shuichi wished he had this hat to cover his blush. Y/n sitting there finishing (f/d) and    (f/f) scared of what shuichi was going to say y/n constantly thought "what if he know I like him and doesn't have the heart to reject me?" And "I'm never good enough for him, he's the ultimate detective and I'm a nobody" y/n almost started to cry at these thoughts they loved him so much.  Y/n got up and almost left the cafe since shuichi was gone for ten minutes (a/n: you can decide what took so long) right before y/n walked out they felt someone grab there arm it was shuichi. He looked at them with his gold eyes "shuichi I-" y/n said before feeling his warm lips on theres.   "I-I love you y/n, will you go on a date with m-me if not that's fine" shuichi said look at the ground. "Y-Yes! Of course I will" y/n says before pulling him in for a hug.

——————————————————
Ok so this is just really cute sorry it's short I love you all thanks for 40 reads! ❤️❤️❤️

Words: 601