☁️~Kyoko x reader x shuichi~☁️

~Coffee and mystery~

request by @pigeonboiii

❤️y/n's pov❤️
I'm y/n l/n! I am one of the only ultimate detective's in the world! There are three including me. Shuichi saihara, Kyoko kirigiri and me, we all messaged each other online when we found out each other's ultimates. We chatted for over a year all working together to solve our hardest cases each give each other info we knew to solve it. It's nice we're all friends even though I'm the only one who's bold out of them all they all ways are too shy to do it I'm the one who has to start all the conventions. Anyway, we're all planning to meet up tomorrow for my birthday we going to the library and to the near coffee shop it was called "despair coffee" the name was weird but there coffee was always the best. I grabbed my wallet on the table and called to my parents "Hey! I'm leaving I will be back later love you!" I yelled as I closed the door to my house. The cold breeze hit my face it was the fall the trees were beautiful with all the colors I was turning 18 tomorrow and I was more then ready. "The big 18!" I said to myself closing the door to my moms car, I swung my arms behind my head "I still have alittle time before we all meet!" I closed my eyes with my head on the seat smiling. "I can't wait to see them. They mean so much to me" I laughed at myself realizing how much I actually cared about them both. I was hard for me to care for anyone so many people stabbed me in the back making me have trust issues. Those people are the reason I'm a ultimate detective it's kinda sad, people said they those "friends" were telling lies about me and had to research about everything making me a detective figuring mystery's. It's all so tiring...

Shuichi and kirigiri have the big cases I'm still on missing pets and stolen things. I looked down at the clock "hmm already 4pm" I have been sitting here for a hour I got lost in my own head...wow... I looked down at my phone to see a text message from kirigiri and shuichi.

Shuichi: were on the way I'm excited maybe we can find some new mystery books.

Kirigiri:maybe... y/n you there yet? I'm just leaving my hotel room

Y/n: I'm just about to start my car! Shuichi where are you?

Shuichi: oh uh I'm in the parking lot of the cafe..haha

I sighed shuichi is always so anxious about being late he hates it i wonder how long he has been sitting there. I turned the car on and put on a brave face "I'm just going to see my best friends for the first time nothing else! Let's do this!" I smiled looking down at my phone that had a notification from the group chat

———————————
Kirigiri: idiot.
———————————

I laughed leaving the drive way. "Time to go."

~Timeskip to cafe~

I looked over at the car next to me to see shuichi sinking in his seat down scared to meet us. I got out of my car and knocked on his window he jumped at the sudden noise, I gave him a warm smile before he put the window down. "Hey shuichi!" I chuckled at the slightest blush on his face. "H-hey y/n." He smiles back at me "should we go in and wait for kiri?" I questioned "y-yeah sure" shuichi said getting out of his car in a black jacket zipped up, scarf around his neck and light blue jeans on. The cold made his blush look deeper I skipped to the entrance of the cafe dragging shuichi behind me by his hand "y-y/n wait up!" Shuichi said as I almost made him trip because of how excited I was. Shuichi and I walked in and sit at the table near the window to look for kirigiri's arrival. "Hey shuichi I'm happy you and Kirigiri are able to make, you two are the only people I can trust I have been stabbed in the back way too many times" I said looking out the window kinda sad "listen y/n we won't abandon you!Trust me" shuichi said smiling. I saw kirigiri's car pull up I jumped out of my seat and ran out the door to see her getting out. I ran to her and embraced her with a giant hug "kirigiri! I so happy" I said with a tear rolling down my face my too best friends are here with me I knew they were with me...there real... I took kirigiri's hand and pulled her in the cafe showing her the table me and shuichi were at kirigiri was wearing a purple jacket with gray pants and light purple gloves. Shuichi stood up and gave kirigiri a big hug. Kirigiri sit down next us pulling out a book for me and a book for shuichi both our eyes lit up with joy for this new adventure "I find this book every interesting I think you both with enjoy it" Kirigiri said smiling "it's about a girl solving all these murders from the famous blood bath fever killer" Kirigiri said happily. "I have heard of this my favorite mystery writer said it was amazing!" Shuichi said holding book up grinning. We sit in that cafe for hours which only felt like a few minutes talking all about our favorite books and our favorite cases we had to solve.

Best.
Birthday.
Ever.

________________________
Thank you for 188 reads sorry this is bad hope you have a good day/night/afternoon

Words:969