☁️~half drunk!shuichi x reader~☁️

~I love you~
Nondespair
Warnings: mature jokes and nicknames
(Key:
-(y/n = your name)
-(a/n = authors note)

           nobody's pov
"Hey shuichi I heard rantaro is having a party with everyone I'm going so you want to go?" Y/n ask shuichi with a innocent smile. Shuichi knew he was going to go because he was often jealous of Kokichi because of y/n always being with him since the were best friends , y/n was the ultimate prankster Kokichi was obsessed with pranks that's how they became best friends. Shuichi doesn't even know how he fell in love with a prankster since they always get on his nerves. "Hello? Shuichi?" Y/n says in a high pitch voice waving there hand in front of his face.  "Huh?" Shuichi says confused realizing just how deep in his own thoughts he was "oh come on shuichi don't act like you didn't hear me, I'm going to rantaro's party with kokichi and miu!" Y/n say's in a excited voice. Shuichi clinched his fist at the name Kokichi he always flirts with y/n. "Ok I will go" shuichi says with a slight pout. Y/n grabs his hand and start to walk to rantaro's  house since it was not to far away from there's , shuichi blush's when y/n grabs his hand and started to skip down the sidewalk shuichi walking beside y/n almost falling down multiple times. While walking they see miu and kiibo who joins them walking "ha so shuichi you still a virgin?" Miu says while laughing shuichi just tilts his head down blush still covering his face "miu please reframe from making such remarks" kiibo says looking at miu still laughing at him "heeee w-why are you all mad at me k-kiibo? it's n-not my problem his a fucking virgin!" Miu said upset kiibo talked back to her "by the way kiibo, did miu ever install the robo dick like she wanted too?" Y/n says with a innocent looking smile. "Y-y/n!" Shuichi said stuttering from shock still blushing. "Well looks like we're here"

As y/n and shuichi walked way from kiibo and miu who were on there way to say hi to the others shuichi was pretty sure he heard kiibo mad a miu for telling them and miu laughter from behind them. Y/n made her way up too kokichi "hey kokichi!" Y/n yells to him from across the room. Kokichi was wearing a black hoodie and gray ripped jeans. (A/n: you choose your outfit and shuichi's wearing his normal outfit) kokichi put his hands in his black sweat shirt "so I see you brought him! Nice to see you again shumai!" Kokichi said with a fake smile, Kokichi hates shuichi because he took y/n away from him but is happy there happy no matter how much he disliked it. Kokichi asked y/n to follow him, y/n told shuichi to stay there a sec he was freaking out every second scared of what they were doing alone, y/n followed kokichi to the kitchen "look y/n!" Kokichi started to pour rum in the punch rantaro made

"KOKICHI?! What are you do doing?!" Y/n said

"I'm spiking the punch of course! there going to be so lit they will be dumber then they already are"kokichi said with a kid like grin "b-but what if someone does something they regret or gets hurt" y/n says frightened and thinking of get rid of the spiked punch. "Then who cares?!" Kokichi said getting upset "f-fine but don't blame me I'm leaving" y/n says in a cold manor. Before y/n got to shuchi she stopped to tell rantaro little did they know kokichi gave shuichi the spiked punch. "Shu, we're leaving" y/n said in a cold tone still "huh-h? A-already?" Shuichi said dragged out and sluggish "shuichi What's wrong with you?" Y/n said worried "I-I don't know... k-Kokichi gave me s-some punch and I'm l-like this" shuichi said sluggish still "goddamn it kokichi that bastard spiked the drink with rum" y/n said in a angry tone everyone could she was on the edge of punching kokichi, maki stopped them " I understand where you coming from I want to beat him to a blood pulp he gave kaito some too just stay calm" maki said coldly "just take care of Shuichi we will handle kokichi" rantaro said agreeing with maki "f-fine just don't hurt him to bad" y/n said nervously while using shuichi's arms to pick him up. Y/n put his arm around there shoulder, "ugh let's go" y/n said having trouble picking him up by themself since he was hanging off them almost passed out. " y/n? Do you love me?" Shuichi said hardly able to say it. "Huh of course I do silly I won't do this if I dint!" Y/n said with a smile, shuichi's eyes lit up with joy "wait were you jealous of me and kokichi?" Y/n said starting to laugh walking him home. "Well, i-i mean you always hang out with him it m-made me think you liked him more then me" shuichi said pouting "w-why would you ever think that?!" Y/n said hugging shuichi tighter then ever they had made it home. "Here it was supposed to be a gift for later but this is a better time" y/n said holding out the two new detective novels shuichi wanted but they were also signed. "Y-y/n?" Shuichi passed out on the sofa from the spiked punch "he will enjoy it later" y/n said crawling on the sofa next to him before falling asleep on his chest.

——————————————————
I had this idea and thought how adorable it is so I'm happy to share it with you all hope you enjoyed!

Words : 1000

~author-Chan