💚~shuichi x fem!reader x kokichi~💚

~Beautiful~

Btw sorry for all the fem!reader ones I'm better at them since I'm female.

Killing game au

Warnings:

🍪y/n's pov🍪

Kokichi ouma and shuichi saihara. I loved them so much ones a evil bastard, the other a shy boy who loves everyone. Man I have weird taste in guys- I was walking around the school when I heard two voices. I stopped for a second to listen it was miu and Kokichi. Apparently kokichi wanted miu to build something and she said no so he started to harass her.

"Huh I should have know a filthy cum dumpster like you won't listen!" I heard Kokichi yell "c-cum dumpster? EEee!" Miu said with her voice cracking. Kokichi soon walked from the room with his chin up before stopping to see you.
"Y/N! I was about go looking for you but need to talk to this cum dumpster first." Kokichi said annoyed pointing at miu , "what happened?" I asked out of curiosity "hmm I wanted her to make something but she refused! I knew that she was useless!" Kokichi said in a annoyed tone again. "God she so damn annoying." Kokichi said ranting about her, this lasted for a good 20 minutes before he stopped and smirked looking at me "I know what would make me feel better though~" he said looking at me up and down. He grabbed my hand and took me to a part of the school nobody goes other then to read or just to be alone he then started kissing.

ONE OF MY CRUSHES IS KISSING ME WTF

I thought to myself, I don't know how we got from ranting to this but I'm not complaining. He licked my bottom lip asking for entire i accepted and he was quick to explore every part of my mouth we kissed until we ran out of breath. "Hey y/n are you ok with me doing this?" He asked tugging my shirt "yes honestly I'm super happy" I replied he then took off my shirt and threw it across the hall kissing my breast. We heard a noise from the hallway we were in too see someone staring at us. Who ever it was quickly pulled there head back so I won't see them staring. I poke Kokichi to get he's attention. "What is it my bunny~" he said looking up at me. "I-i think someone's watching us-" I said blushing at the thought of someone watching them. Kokichi smirked and said "why don't you come out and join... shuichi." I stood there dumbfounded

Shuichi was watching us?

He never seemed to be the type of guy to do that perverted stuff but he is still human- we all take interest in it no matter who you are it's human nature."s-shuichi?" I stuttered as he came from behind the corner "why don't you join us she would have more fun with the two of us" Kokichi said smirking at me

Shuichi's face was covered with red putting his hat over his face to hide how red he was he stutters "as long as y-y/n is ok with it t-then sure" shuichi managed to get out walking over to us.  Kokichi looked at me and he shuichi and said "why don't you try kissing her she's so sweet~"
I blush at the thought of shuichi forcing me back to the wall kissing me. Kokichi moves out of the way for shuichi when shuichi put his soft warm lips on mine my heart melted even more then when ouma did I loved them both more then anything. Shuichi grabbed my hips holding me making me moan so he could slip his tongue in my mouth.

Kokichi smirked again watching us before we heard a sound.

FootSteps

I gasped and pulled out of the kiss worried someone was there. Shuichi didn't notice nor did he care at that moment he was just focused on me only me, I got him off me for a second so I can walk around the corner and see.

I seen everyone else.

Miu was smirking and said "HAHAHA y/n's trying to get some" kaede and rantaro was trying to get them to give you all privacy but we're failing miserably and everyone else were taking videos and pictures I suddenly heard kaito shout "MY ASSISTANT IS SO AMAZING YOU GO GET THEM!"

I blushed grabbing my shirt and ran off shuichi blushed every time he was me and ouma teased me a lot after that but I won't say I regret it~

=======================

Sorry it's short again hope you all like it!

Words:779